R's Fans And The Singing Of That Song!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vespa View Post
    Armchair ? do what ? what f uckin arm chair ?
    Sorry fella is the remote control getting in the way of you posting anything sensible?

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
      The very opposite, Vesps. Think we did ourselves proud tonight. The fans that is.... Was behind them until 3-0. Why's a wonderful atmosphere there was- for two minutes- until those eleven c :3ts turned up.....
      No one done themselves proud tonight ,team and fans who sang that embarring song were a diisgrace
      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by SammyKojoe View Post
        Sorry fella is the remote control getting in the way of you posting anything sensible?
        is your lack of brains getting in the way of you posting anything sensible ?

Comment

No one done themselves proud tonight ,team and fans who sang that embarring song were a diisgrace
          Am happy I did, mate. Those players and the coach deserved every bit of stick they got. That should have got more. They ought be made watch the videos. But let's agree to disagree.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            Tell you what shows when the fans hate the manager is clear to see is when a rebel player steams off the pitch after being subbed and gets cheered and clapped like hes a hero! Thats a massive sign!
            This times a million. Says it all.

Comment

Am happy I did, mate. Those players and the coach deserved every bit of stick they got. That should have got more. They ought be made watch the videos. But let's agree to disagree.
              I sang it and too ####ing right. 3-0 down to Fulhams worst team in years at half time. Hope the players and manager heard it aswell

Comment

The one the players were sitting in, Vesps..... Chill fella. Something good might come out of tonight.
                not digging you out 77 ,we might not agree ,the song ,but that sammy fella is accusing me of being an armchair fan and not going tonight ??? wtf ,ive got nigh on 40 years of watching these clowns under my belt

Comment

is your lack of brains getting in the way of you posting anything sensible ?
                  I went tonight....did you? Not sure how many of us at the end were left but it was enough to be singing loud and proud which is why most if not all the players came over at the end to applaud. Don't usually get that after a 4-0 whopping.

Why am I telling you anyway....you had switched over to Panorama by that point

Comment

ok 77

Comment

not digging you out 77 ,we might not agree ,the song ,but that sammy fella is accusing me of being an armchair fan and not going tonight ??? wtf ,ive got nigh on 40 years of watching these clowns under my belt
                      No worries, mate. I know that.

Comment

I went tonight....did you? Not sure how many of us at the end were left but it was enough to be singing loud and proud which is why most if not all the players came over at the end to applaud. Don't usually get that after a 4-0 whopping.

Why am I telling you anyway....you had switched over to Panorama by that point
                        Of course i was there ,check Matty,Bronx ,Bracknall neil from this site at least ,like i need to justify myself to you , dont ever accuse me of being an armchair fan .ive well served my QPR apprenticeship ,...........

Comment

I wouldn't chant about it either, but each to there own n that.
                          We were total sh*t, but what harm has been done from it?
                          Fans have paid out to follow there team, and been let down by a poor performance.
                          Some of it is just trying to have a bit of fun after it all.
                          Would be more ashamed if there was videos of fans causing trouble etc.

I wouldn't have joined in myself, but they haven't really disgraced themselves.

Comment

I couldn't sing it but agreed with the bods that did,kin shambles.
                            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                              I couldn't sing it but agreed with the bods that did,kin shambles.
                              not the point Van ,
                              I agree ,we are s hit
                              but i aint gonna stand in front of those c unts from fulham and sing it ,
                              better to get behind our club and stand proud , than give them mugs more fuel to dig us with inmo

Comment

Agreed 77. The irony of someone actually having a pop at the fans that went tonight. Armchair not comfortable enough for some clearly. I didn't sing the song myself but had no problem with anyone that did because we were. Simple as that.
                                Very poor post. Anybody who posts on here regularly knows that vespa goes to the matches.

And as for the "armchair" fans you are trying to insult, there can be many reasons why some QPR fans can't get to the matches, ranging from cost, family commitments, ill health, and living 4,000 miles away. But all are still every bit as much R's as those who are privileged enough to be able to attend matches in person.

Now tell me what other team would sing that about themselves?
                                'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Working...
                                X