Welcome to the new We Are The Rangers Boys QPR Messageboard.
We have a passionate interest in what is happening with Queens Park Rangers Football Club and we hope in time the forums will become a great source of information and a valuable resource for those interested in our footballing community.
In order to keep the forums running well and to prevent problems, please follow these simple rules. If you have any questions or problems, please feel free to contact an administrator or moderator.
Your Profile Page - Homepage must remain blank, if you post anything in this section it will be removed.
1a. We will not tolerate racism, sexism, homophobia or other forms of hate-speech, or contributions that could be interpreted as such. We recognise the difference between criticising a particular government, organisation, community or belief, and attacking people on the basis of their race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability or age.
1b. While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks, publishing of other members' personal details or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters.
2. Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) non-sense posts.
3. Please refrain from using text talk in the main forums (Plain English only)
4. Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed.
5. We do not allow or support copy & pasting to and from other external websites, however if you have been granted permission then you may do so.
6. We do not support direct links to other external websites, please click here for more information and when linking to external websites please link to the original article otherwise it will be removed.
7. Advertising, spamming and trolling is not allowed on any part of this board. This includes using the forum email, website address in your profile and Private message system to spam other members.
8. We also do not allow posts that are sexual in nature or violate community standards.
We also do not allow posts however worded relating to Football Violence.
Babe of the day is to be placed in Off Topic with only one thread a day allowed. If you wish to view more then please see Funky's Blog.
9. The Administration team shall be the sole arbitrator of what does and what does not violate community standards.
10. Other intellectual property violations are not allowed.
11. Each member is allowed one login account. Registering with multiple accounts is not allowed.
12. We reserve the right to remove offensive posts without notice.
13. We also reserve the right to ban anyone who willfully violates the forum rules.
14. Also while these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way.
15. Any threads/posts of these types will be deleted.
16. When blocking members do not broadcast it, block someone if you don't wish to see them and leave it at that.
17. Please use the test thread for all your testing.
18. On game day there will be an Official Match Thread that is used for everything regarding that game, if any new threads are created they will be removed/deleted.
19. We do not allow people to post threads or to send private messages or emails to users here that advertise or solicit any products or services. Explicit advertising in sigs is also prohibited.
20. Feel free to voice any comments you have relating to Queens Park Rangers Football Club or this website, but please be aware that messages of an abusive or offensive nature will be removed, as will any threads that appear to be of a potentially libellous nature.
Please enjoy your stay with us at the We Are The Rangers Boys QPR Messageboard.
'the moderators and administrators do not accept responsibility for the credibility of rumours posted on this messageboard'.
Last edited by Stanley76; 22-02-2012 at 11:40 PM.
These ads are only displayed to guests.
Please login to remove them.