No announcement yet.

Sack ramsey now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You've forgotten we have a co-chairman. Shouldn't you address this post to both?
    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Where are all the Ramsey lovers now?

Don't REALLY want to say I told you so this fu(king geyser is way out of his dept , said this in August, so where are All those that said lets give him a go, bloke is. Clueless won't be sacked because his mates in charge, and I don't give a s##t whether the manager is black, yellow! pink or brown, I just want them to be good enough and this clown ain't, but Les thinks he's on some crusade to get black managers into the game, as I said your either good enough or you ain't and sorry Ramsey aint

Comment

I can't effing sleep

That game was as embarrassing as the Vauxhall motors match.

With the players we have we can't be that bad, surely not.

Ramsey, go now!!!

Comment

Can someone please tell me Ramsey's record at QPR

It has to awful

Comment

It's not just awful its ####ing embarrassing

Comment

I can't e ffing sleep, I can't e ffing sleep, I can't e ffing sleep, I can't e ffing sleep, I can't e ffing sleep.....

Comment

Lost the dressing room.

That's what it looks like to me. Players storming off after being subbed 30mins in, players being asked to play out of position, Manager looking like a rabbit in the headlights with no Plan B (or probably Plan A for that matter), players clearly not knowing or doing their jobs... etc etc.

Bloke has to go.

Comment

Agree but can't see this happening just yet. It would make LF & TF look like they made another mistake with this appointment. And where do they go from here? Can't see anyone touching us with shitty stick at the moment can you?

Comment

The 4-2-3-1 he is playing seems to be very rigid for what should be a fluent interchanging formation. Austin needs a lot more support than he is getting. I hope Polter is fit next week so we can see how he does in that lone role (presuming Charlie is out for a while)

Comment

Taxi for Ramsey!

Comment

When a subbed player gets a standing ovation & the manager hammered it kind of speaks for itself!!

Comment

Bakes... Did he ever have the dressing room? Not sure. Think he has had ample chance. Most players have been shite all season but still starting. In any other line of work you would have got the bullet ages ago.
                          C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

I didn't agree with Chery walking off but it kind of tells its own story.

Couldn't see any players managed by the likes of Pearson or Big Sam doing it. They wouldn't dare.

Poor old Ramsey obviously doesn't strike any fear into anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                              When a subbed player gets a standing ovation & the manager hammered it kind of speaks for itself!!
                              Why the #### is he putting Chery right side and Philips left side?? What exactly is that going to acheive? No wonder Chery was ####ed off, subbed humiliatingly after 30mins of being played out of position from a Coach who clearly has no idea what he is doing.

Chery was in the Dutch squad in the summer, now getting bombed out after 30mins by a clueless rookie manager with an average Championship side. Mad.

Comment

ramsey has all week to work out formations , look at players in different positions , look at videos of fulham , how they play , how they will come at you , weakness , strengths his job is monday to friday on the training field and then try and get it right for 90 mins at the weekend , he keeps falling short for what ever reason . we don't know if he's lost the dressing room and won't til he's gone

Comment

Working...
                                X