• Show
Clear All

What an absolutise ####ing shambles

Comment

Sack ramsey now!

nm

Comment

Originally posted by uptheR's View Post
        I've backed Ramsay all the way but this is getting a joke now. ####ing football is total shite and we seem to be going backwards. Unless we put up one hell of a fight 2nd half this has to be the final nail. Sir Neil to the rescue
        Warnock is way past it.

Big Sam is looking for work, it wouldn't be pretty but would get us organised and not accept pathetic showings like tonight.

Need to act now before the season has gone. Should have learnt our lesson from last year when we didn't get Pulis in.

No doubt we will wait around though until it is too late.

Comment

4 wins in 26 ####ing matches and that #### tony will probably not sake him in the morning!

Comment

Ramsey

Just sauntered off down the tunnel and passed the away fans without acknowledging them. Done with him now. At least acknowledge what was ####ing brilliant support tonight. W@nker.
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

He has got to go

Players are not playing for him, has totally lost the team

Comment

Most of the players are simply not in it. Phillips, Henry, Perch, Luongo....they are simply either not good enough or low in confidence.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale View Post
                  He has got to go

Players are not playing for him, has totally lost the team
                  Simple fact is he is a youth team coach and doesn't command respect from the players.

Looks like a rabbit in headlights most of the time. Totally out of his depth and not in his comfort zone.

We need to do the deed now, while we still have a chance to salvage the season especially as a lot of these players will be gone next season.

Comment

They will bottle making the decision as usual! The only hasty decision tony the teeth has made was getting rid of warnock which we have never recovered from! No identity at all and we are a total shambles from top to bottom.

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                      Had to come out....I love my club but like watching a loved one die....won't go anymore til Ramsey and les gone....both clueless.....add Fernandez to that list
                      The youngest brother left half-time n'all, facto. I won't repeat his texts. He's even stopped replying now. Reckon he's that depressed somewhere down Fulham Palace Rd he won't even be slapping his mickey tonight, let alone anyone/thing else. Poor bogger feels like he's been cuck-olded by his football team

Comment

TonyIncenzoTalkSPORT @TonyIncenzo
                        #QPR boss Chris Ramsey has just told me that Chery's attitude after being subbed was "absolutely appalling" & will be dealt with internally

REALLY? I THOUGHT HIM BEING TAKEN OFF WAS APPALLING, SO DID THE MAJORITY OF US THERE TONIGHT AS WE APPLAUDED CHERY AND SANG HIS NAME.
                        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

It has not worked... Time to move on.

Ramsey seems a lovely clever bloke, but he is not a great manager.

He has a better squad than any of us would of hoped in August, He has the best striker in the league... But he tactically looks missing and the players don't have the passion I would of expected.

Fulham played a direct game today, we played tippy tappy with one up front. Everyone at Loftus road knows Austin is not great on his own up front.

Oh well... Ferdinand ? Your move?

Comment

Originally posted by Southport View Post
                            Pissed off with the team selection, where is Sandro? Why isn't Yun starting? Will we use 2 strikers in any games this year? I would love Warnock to return, this is ####
                            Warnock played Hill at left back and only ever one striker. Not sure why he'd be the solution

Comment

Tony: have you got the balls?

To sack Ramsey that is.

I know after the Briatore era you have tried to get stability and stick with managers but in truth every manager you have sacked you probably should have sacked earlier. Everyone quotes Man Utd not sacking Ferguson as proof you should stick rather than twist. But that assumes you have the right man in the first place.

Lots of us were prepared to give Ramsey the benefit of very considerable doubt in the Prem because of the opposition and what he inherited. What is the excuse this time? Some of our players are supposedly worth more than the entire squads of some clubs in this division but we are not even competing.

The worst days under Mark Hughes? Harry Redknapp when he became more interested in playing golf? None of those teams had less fight and looked less interested than the team your manager is currently putting out.

I know you are trying to do things the right way after many false starts. I have no magic solution either. But this experiment has failed.

You would be the bigger man for admitting it now rather than wait till Christmas to confirm what you already know in your heart of hearts. Sack him now and save you, us and indeed Chris the agony of a long, slow inevitable death. We threw away Premiership status with barely a whimper. We cant afford to do that a second time.

All the fans who back your regime are now looking at you to show leadership.

Comment

I'm a season ticket holder and also won't be going for a few games unless Ramsey has gone. Can't take watching this anymore and can only be thankfull i didn't manage to get Brentford tickets!

Comment

Working...
                                X