Sack ramsey now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sack ramsey now!

Get both him and Green out, both totally useless. Bring back warnock to save our season

On way home

Had to come out....I love my club but like watching a loved one die....won't go anymore til Ramsey and les gone....both clueless.....add Fernandez to that list
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

#### of rramsey you clown

what a load of crap!
      its becoming a joke

Comment

Ramsey is totally clueless! GET RID NOW TONY FOR F UCK SAKE!!!!!!!!!! UTTER HUMILIATION!

Comment

Season ticket holder and of the same thought love the club for 36 years but cannot watch this bloke ruin us with the dross he is serving up.

Comment

Would have been right behind you only I wasn't stupid enough to go in the first place

Comment

Good on you for even turning up Facto. I think plenty will be following you at HT.

Comment

Chery is a CAM

Play him there Rambo! 3m and you play him left wing and take him off at 3-0, yet leave Henry and faurlin on you silly ####!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                  Had to come out....I love my club but like watching a loved one die....won't go anymore til Ramsey and les gone....both clueless.....add Fernandez to that list
                  Don't blame you mate....the team are a disgrace....and yep Ramsey has to go,and take Perch with him

Comment

shite crap useless

Comment

Give Ollie the job again and sack Ramsay now! He is at the game so why not? Anyone is better than this bloke he is totally inept in every way.

Comment

Pissed off with the team selection, where is Sandro? Why isn't Yun starting? Will we use 2 strikers in any games this year? I would love Warnock to return, this is ####

Comment

I've backed Ramsay all the way but this is getting a joke now. ####ing football is total shite and we seem to be going backwards. Unless we put up one hell of a fight 2nd half this has to be the final nail. Sir Neil to the rescue

Comment

the dream manager

Has not got this team up for it in a london derby
                            R's

Comment

Sitting at home with a beer paid £55 last time for the 6-0 #### ramsey
                              R's

Comment

Working...
                              X