No announcement yet.

Proud Moment Tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you for all the kind comments lads. He is off school today so he is happy enough already, just spoke to him, he is dressed up in his kit already!

I have told him to kiss the badge as he comes out whilst on camera- Hopefully he will do it!

Cheers again for the nice comments and here's hoping for a great night all round tonight!

You R's!

Comment

Originally posted by JJB View Post
      Thank you for all the kind comments lads. He is off school today so he is happy enough already, just spoke to him, he is dressed up in his kit already!

I have told him to kiss the badge as he comes out whilst on camera- Hopefully he will do it!

Cheers again for the nice comments and here's hoping for a great night all round tonight!

You R's!
      Make sure you Sky plus it mate!!

Comment

Your boy will have a blinder no doubt ! Bet you are both buzzing , enjoy .
        "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
        London Pride is a flower that's free.
        London Pride means our own dear town to us,
        And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          All the best to your boy mate, a moment he or you will never forget.
          Exactly, congratulations as this is classed as a lifetime moment that you never forget.

I hope we win tonight to make it the perfect day.

Comment

Congrats, it is a day he will remember forever!
            'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Comment

He showed more heart than the team good lad kissed the badge shame the w@nkers let him down.

Comment

Trust Rangers to ruin another young life like they have done to us all over the years

Comment

Welcome to the world of Queens Park Rangers

Comment

Hope you guy's had a great time anyway.

Comment

Should have played the little fella in the hole.....

Comment

We had a brilliant night thank you right up until the 3rd Min.

A great experience for any young fan even more so what with the game being live on Sky.

We meet a fair few players who were nice and a couple who were very ignorant which is a shame and I have to say Chris Ramsey was a very nice to us all. As for the Fulham fans what a bizarre lot, they like their Ralf Lauren I know that much!
                          Last edited by JJB; 28-09-2015, 04:43 PM.

Comment

Ol
                            Originally posted by JJB View Post
                            We had a brilliant night thank you right up until the 3rd Min.

A great experience for any young fan even more so what with the game being live on Sky.

We meet a fair few players who were nice and a couple who were very ignorant which is a shame and I have to say Chris Ramsey was a very nice to us all. As for the Fulham fans what a bizarre let, they like their Ralf Lauren I know that much!
                            no surprise to hear that some of our players were ignorant.i think some must need schooling on how to deal or interact with young supporters.used to make my day when any of the players come over to ellerslie to sign autographs during the warm up after we had been shouting for them,can't ever recall one of ours players ever not coming over.
                            "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                            London Pride is a flower that's free.
                            London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                            And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                              Should have played the little fella in the hole.....
                              Steady 77, could be miscontrued
                              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                                Steady 77, could be miscontrued
                                My sincere apologies if it was. I jokingly meant that we would have been better off had the little lad played number 10 (in the hole) than having Luongo play there. I meant nothing other than that. The photo of him in the tunnel prompted the joke. And it wasn't my intention to be in any way rude to or about the boy. Quite the opposite. Misconstrued indeed. But my apologies for any offence, which I never intended.

Comment

Working...
                                X