No announcement yet.

We've scarred this lot for Life!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Derby cannty should change to cricket or bowling with the amount of posh fans they have,can't play football .never met a more limp wristed lot than them.
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

bunch of tramps ,Derby are . Whenever i ebay old worn out garms ,its usually some tramp from Derby who buys them , reckon ive kitted out half their boys in my old Lacoste and Paul and Shark !
      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by Bracknell Neil View Post
        A nice dollop of racism too..
        and what was telling ,was no one pulled him up on it , northern tramps
        Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Ha ha ha, I hope they enjoyed their big day out at Wembley!

As I've posted many times, the whole FFP concept is flawed and amounts to a ridiculous joke perpetrated by the intellectually challenged buffoons who run the game in this country.

Contrary to one of the later posts on the thread in the OP, I believe the legal arguments are ongoing and punishment has yet to be decided.
          'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

I passed comment on how poor their game against Burnley on Monday was on the Football League Forum and one Ram went ballisticO Bobby Zamora
            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
            This morning's tempest I have to cross
            I must be guided without a stumble
            Into the arms I love the most

Comment

When done Lyme I d like a bit of baiting on other forums when they slate us

Factos suicidal white was a classic effort on Fulhams few years back

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                Wtf is Darby famous for any how's?
                .farking dive!
                lowest ever points total from a premier league season (1 win, 8 draws and 29 defeats = 11 points)?

Comment

they obviously dont or can't read the press, because they all slated us saying theFFP fine will be £80M and have all sinced backtracked and as most people know, it's now likely to be in the region of £8-9M? or less no points deduction and the football league have already quoted that there is no way QPR would be suspended from the league, they've spent a lot of dosh and aren't pulling up any trees, also think they thought that Austin,Phillips, Fer, Sandro,Green would all be gone and our team would be desimated,
                  just a bunch of bitter Northerners that cant get over a super day out at wembley

Comment

Originally posted by easthertsr View Post
                    Oh Bobby Zamora!!!!!!!!! Do you reckon one of that lot is Mr.big "fookin wan*ers" sideboards?
                    I do hope so. Puts a smile on my face every time i remember him.

my favorite was the guy who said we should'nt have been allowed to play in the play off final

Comment

The chants of 'Oh Bobby' should be immense when we play them. Can't wait.

Comment

I think people seem to think Bobby was a cult hero at rangers. Twice now at both Charlton away and Wolves away i have had away fans "mugging me off" about losing him. Was so puzzled at the time, i couldnt even think of a response. Serves me right for always managing to park at the home end of the ground an having to walk all the way round.

They obviously never read this forum where he got slated every week.

Still, if it pi$$es these karnts off for one night, i will be singing his name as loud as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          When done Lyme I d like a bit of baiting on other forums when they slate us

Factos suicidal white was a classic effort on Fulhams few years back
                          hahaha....I never knew that was sir facts.......

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                            The chants of 'Oh Bobby' should be immense when we play them. Can't wait.
                            Hows bobby getting on at brighton, looks like hes going to get yet another promotion

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                              Hows bobby getting on at brighton, looks like hes going to get yet another promotion
                              Without having to play much football as well....!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                                Wtf is Darby famous for any how's?
                                .farking dive!
                                The Khyber Pass kebab shop has made the front page of their local rag Facto. FFS you lot going up there, stay well clear of this establishment
                                nb Eastherts you are welcome to pay your friends a visit
                                I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                                This morning's tempest I have to cross
                                I must be guided without a stumble
                                Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Working...
                                X