Birmingham away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birmingham away

Train prices are really cheap! Can get tickets for £24 return from Euston. Any idea when tickets go on sale? They are selling tickets in the home end already, for around £20.

Is it likely to get moved for Sky? If not I am tempted to buy train tickets now.

Fully intend going but I also have tickets for the Rugby Wc q/f That night at Twickenham so hoping it is moved

Comment

We got train tickets already for £18 return as the Live matches have already been announced (could have done it for £12)

Asked about when tickets go on sale when got Brentford and they said next week

Comment

Cant see it being moved now. Less than a month away and games after this one have been moved for sky (Middlesbrough and Brentford away)

Comment

Bearmingham looked good v Villa last night, be a tough game. I think they could push for a top 6 place

Comment

went their many many years ago on either boxing or NYday . they stoned the coach why we were watching the game and we had to wait ages for a replacement . not trying to put anyone off

Comment

Has anyone got a link for the cheap train tickets, myself and loads of others are going to this one.

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                went their many many years ago on either boxing or NYday . they stoned the coach why we were watching the game and we had to wait ages for a replacement . not trying to put anyone off
                They bounced up to a nie on empty pub last night and put some windows through.they adore smashing inanimate objects it seems.
                "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                London Pride is a flower that's free.
                London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed the Ball View Post
                  Has anyone got a link for the cheap train tickets, myself and loads of others are going to this one.
                  If you go on London Midland groups of between 3-9 get 34% off. Takes about 35 mins longer each way than Virgin

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                    If you go on London Midland groups of between 3-9 get 34% off. Takes about 35 mins longer each way than Virgin
                    Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                      1980? Was freezing. Lost 1-2. New year's day.

Comment

They're not on my radar as being any good but read stat this morning that prior to last night they'd lost once since April. OK, I know that's one of those cruddy/selective stats that just equates to a dozen-ish games and "since April" sounds better but still, they seem to be hard to beat. Frankly, every game in this league can look tricky..... we need to develop a mind set whereby we go into games where we believe we have the where-with-all to win.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          We got train tickets already for £18 return as the Live matches have already been announced (could have done it for £12)

Asked about when tickets go on sale when got Brentford and they said next week
                          Yep I took the gamble and got them for £10.20, just thought for a tenner it was worth the risk

Comment

Originally posted by loneranger View Post
                            They bounced up to a nie on empty pub last night and put some windows through.they adore smashing inanimate objects it seems.
                            I heard they done proper number on Villa all over and took proper Bertie's from early doors

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                              I heard they done proper number on Villa all over and took proper Bertie's from early doors
                              They rule the roost in the Midlands

Comment

Working...
                              X