No announcement yet.

Polter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are allowed opinions you precious flowers. It does clearly state FROM WHAT I'VE SEEN SO FAR.

If that changes and he performs well, then great. Until then I stand by my opinion.

Comment

Thing is, with our track record of signing crocks you can't help thinking oh heck, here we go again with Polter. Didn't Lampard play about 4000 games on the spin without getting injured? You can't legislate for players getting injured because of being kicked or fouled but we seem to have so many players who are just made of glass and miss games through pulls, tears and strains....... it's baffling and really frustrating.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
        Polter hadn't had much of a chance so I'm not sure why he's been written off already. But then this is QPR.
        Blackwood is good but how anyone can compare the 2 when neither have been given a good run of first team games is ludicrous imo.
        Polter is like a breath of fresh air strong,courage,persistant and a real handful he will be a success at rangers

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
          Polter is like a breath of fresh air strong,courage,persistant and a real handful he will be a success at rangers
          genuinely think that polter (when given a proper chance) will be a good player for us. i don't think that playing one up top helps, especially when the one is austin. if we play two up top (which I think we should do at home), then polter is a must!!!

Comment

Charlie did seem to thrive with BZ next to him and Polter is also a big man who might also be a great foil for Charlie. I'm looking forward to seeing if that works out for us. It would be nice to have a selection headache!
            'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

I hope/think that he will do well for us when he gets a few consecutive games.......Charlie not leaving might limit his opportunities for the time being..

I hate his hair.........

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                Well thats certainly debatable, one has come from American College Football while the other scored 14 in 29 in the German 2nd tier last year, 4 for the German U21s and cost reportedly 1.2 million. Polter will come good once fit and getting a run of games IMO.
                Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                I like Polter seen enough to think he offers something different
                Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
                Charlie did seem to thrive with BZ next to him and Polter is also a big man who might also be a great foil for Charlie. I'm looking forward to seeing if that works out for us. It would be nice to have a selection headache!
                First two games I didn't like him much but after watching him a bit more, you can see he's learning our game pretty quickly. He's big, strong and knows how to score, he needs to be given a run out before fans right him off. I also agree dsqpr, would love to see this happen.

I'm a massive fan of Blackwood and hope he also get's given the chance, the boy has pace and can also score. At least let him come on last 15 to 20 minutes when the opposition defence our struggling, he'll walk past them.

Comment

The bloke will be a cult ledge IMO

Comment

Working...
                  X