U21s v Crewe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U21s v Crewe

Fer and Sandro both start. Sandro put us 1-0 up.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Take them off after 60mins so they're fit friday.

Comment

i think sandro will start on friday and fer will be on the bench

Comment

Both came off after 60 mins with Rangers 2-0 up. It's 2-1 now.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
          Both came off after 60 mins with Rangers 2-0 up. It's 2-1 now.
          Was just about to post that. I think it looks like they may be involved on Friday. Can only be good news...
          https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
            Was just about to post that. I think it looks like they may be involved on Friday. Can only be good news...
            Massively...

Fer and Sandro (SHOULD) be very good at this level. Should boss the midfield and push us on for promotion.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
              Massively...

Fer and Sandro (SHOULD) be very good at this level. Should boss the midfield and push us on for promotion.
              If only it was that easy!

Comment

Would try Fer upfront with Austin if he was going with two upfront.. Think Henry needs dropping, been disappointing this season.. Give Sandro a few games with tozer or luango.
                C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by upperloft View Post
                  Would try Fer upfront with Austin if he was going with two upfront.. Think Henry needs dropping, been disappointing this season.. Give Sandro a few games with tozer or luango.
                  Not Faurlin?

Comment

Originally posted by wewillbeback View Post
                    Not Faurlin?
                    Love Faurlin, great player.. Serious doubts over his fitness.. Really concerned about another ACL. But he is another option.
                    C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

But he won't go with two up front to be honest so I can only see him playing Fer behind austin in the formation we've gone with so far.
                      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                        But he won't go with two up front to be honest so I can only see him playing Fer behind austin in the formation we've gone with so far.
                        Agreed. Also think it is a good idea to stick to the formation, especially as it seems to work pretty well so far, and with a player like Fer playing behind Austin, it is effectively not that far from a 442.
                        https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Have mulled this option myself upper.....worth a try ...I'd also play Sandro with Luongo in the cm/dm roles,if we stick with the normal 4231

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                            Have mulled this option myself upper.....worth a try ...I'd also play Sandro with Luongo in the cm/dm roles,if we stick with the normal 4231
                            Don't see why not.. Physical presence and got an eye for goal... Another option upfront.
                            C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Don't see why not.. Physical presence and got an eye for goal... Another option upfront.
                              Or just play him behind the striker where he can run a bit with the ball and take long shots. We know for a fact that those can be rockets. It also means we don't have to adapt our formation or style of play at all.
                              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
                              X