Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
    He is just a black Ernie howe!
    Noooo, Chivers, Ceaser, or the Indian guy, lol.
    Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
      He's not even a good header of ball.... I remember Liverpool goalie just aimlessly hoofing it up pitch at Anfield. Caulker in acres of space, unchallenged, no wind/sun and several seconds to watch ball's flight but still he completely ballsed up his clearing header??? We should have sold him for £200K rather than loaning him out cos world will wake up and realise he's literally worthless next May and we'll be stuck with him.
      Thought we got a 1 million fee for loaning him out ? Bet Saints are regretting that now :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
        Thought we got a 1 million fee for loaning him out ? Bet Saints are regretting that now :-)
        Blimey! Didn't know that...... cracking piece of business if true! Maybe they'll pay us another £million in January to have him back...........

Comment

£2.5m I think?
          Kept the faith!

Comment

rubbish player, complete hype job. cannot believe he's got an England cap!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
              Noooo, Chivers, Ceaser, or the Indian guy, lol.
              Zesh??
              The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese....

Comment

disappointing player never delivered

Comment

Let him stay there and save some of our money. Won't add anything even If he returns. I think he is overrated and we will either be stuck with him or sell him to an average championship club next season.
                  QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

We could be in a bit of trouble with him, we are very lucky to get the loan fee this season, I hope the penny drops with this guy, the man has ALL the tools, but he might end up being one!
                    Kept the faith!

Comment

I don't mind Caulker and see he has potential but on first impressions Angella looks twice the player at half the price. Swap deal Watford??

Comment

I hear that, I think Caulker is 23, he needed a full season playing not sitting on the bench, Hall and Angella both look better than him.
                        Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                          He is just a black Ernie howe!
                          At least Ernie would stick the player into row z if he couldn't get the ball!
                          I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/footbal.../#.VgJxCflVgoJ

Comment

More interested in the lifestyle than being a player .

Comment

hope we dont get him back !

Comment

Working...
                                X