Caulker not even on bench for Southampton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caulker not even on bench for Southampton

Injured or have the saints worked out he's not very good???

probably both!

Comment

a few weeks ago he didn't make the team because he was unwell
      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
      This morning's tempest I have to cross
      I must be guided without a stumble
      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Hangover.

Comment

Might realise he ain't all that, still a realistic possibility of Caulker being relegated 3 times in successive seasons
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

One of the most overhyped young players I've seen in years. Was shockingly bad at times with regards to his positioning and decision making. Other times he was average. Can't remember any, or at least many good games for us. Hope to god we flog him for some decent dough. Crap player.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
              One of the most overhyped young players I've seen in years. Was shockingly bad at times with regards to his positioning and decision making. Other times he was average. Can't remember any, or at least many good games for us. Hope to god we flog him for some decent dough. Crap player.
              He ain't never really impressed has he
              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                He ain't never really impressed has he
                Can't remember one game Herts, not one game where we were singing his praises. If anyone can, do remind me, as all I remember was below par performances and mistakes from him.

Comment

I agree, can't remember any half decent game. Made one or two decent clearances in a game but that was lost with an error that cost us a goal or two.

Comment

Saints fans put him down as their 4th cb and another said, good header of a ball, but it doesn't go where you want it to go, that rang a few bells
                    Last edited by lymehoop; 20-09-2015, 08:01 PM.
                    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                    This morning's tempest I have to cross
                    I must be guided without a stumble
                    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Should of stayed here and got his career back on track.

Comment

Correct, he might never recover.
                        Kept the faith!

Comment

He is just a black Ernie howe!
                          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                            Saints fans put him down as their 4th cb and another said, good header of a ball, but it doesn't go where you want it to go, that rang a few bells
                            He's not even a good header of ball.... I remember Liverpool goalie just aimlessly hoofing it up pitch at Anfield. Caulker in acres of space, unchallenged, no wind/sun and several seconds to watch ball's flight but still he completely ballsed up his clearing header??? We should have sold him for £200K rather than loaning him out cos world will wake up and realise he's literally worthless next May and we'll be stuck with him.

Comment

Couldn't believe how out of his depth he looked last season.

I thought we had signed a superb commanding centre half when he finally signed for us, how wrong I was.

It will be interesting how many times he plays for Southampton this season particularly now they've signed the lad from Celtic

Comment

Working...
                              X