Our playing philosophy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our playing philosophy.

I was actually very happy when Ramsey got the job and Sir les having a massive role at our football club and on the whole I think they've done an OK job. My concern is our system hasn't really changed a great deal. What I tend to judge us on are teams that have been promoted like Bournemouth, Watford and Norwich. You could also include palace, Southampton and Swansea. It was spoke about on football focus that Bournemouth and Watford play with no fear and a tremendous amount of pace, ie terrier like. I was hoping in preseason we would add some natural pace, and I mean blistering pace. I know its been recently mentioned but I do think when we're playing in tight games we don't have any change up styles so we become very predictable. If we just talk about natural pace this means we can play a pressing game and further up the pitch but we don't have any box to box midfielders to pretect the back 4 so we have to play an additional holding player at home that is ridiculous IMO.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Has most off us see week in week out all we do is pass the ball a lot. back forwards sideways then back to the keeper for him to just hoof it up to the other team. All that done in slow motion as it seems. I wish we would play without any fear
    You Rsssssss

Comment

I dont think any of us could say the crap we have been playing respects the ability of the players at Ramsey's disposal he just doesn't seem to have the disire to encourage to them go for it , at home just let them playt their own game to go out and express their selves and tell his players to influcent the game

Comment

Somehow we have scored more than anyone else bar one. Hardly boring despite what some say.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
          Somehow we have scored more than anyone else bar one. Hardly boring despite what some say.
          That's because we have the best striker in the league. I am talking about the rest of the team. Nothing to do with boring. Pace and getting about the pitch is our biggest weakness and exposes a fragile defence
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Knocker agrees with you weare and made a mirror thread.
            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...190113-No-pace

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
              Come on Jack look at the games we have played complete crap and still scored 2 goal we'd have to be easely pleased to ignore the cracks the goals paper over

Comment

Working...
              X