No announcement yet.

Onuoha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ned's got his flaws but he's worthy of being captain this season - he's been here a while now and is a guaranteed starter.

I'd like Faurlin as captain but there's no telling if he'll make it through the whole season and we've got other options in CM, the captain should be playing every match. If Angella can marshal the defence that's great, doesn't mean we need to give him the armband though..

Comment

Ned's been playing well this season, no shame in the way he's been done by Dawson & Rhodes .

Comment

Would take Shittu in his prime all day long over Nervous Ned.

Comment

Originally posted by A Man Without A Clue View Post
          Ned's been playing well this season, no shame in the way he's been done by Dawson & Rhodes .
          Really? Opinions opinions

Comment

Rhodes goal was class no doubt about it but IMO a clever centre half doesn't let him do that.

As for Dawsons goal how can you say no shame? A centre half getting beat in the air by an opposing centre half who scores is embarrassing for Onoura. He will have held his hands up in the dressing room no doubt about it.

Comment

he should have been stronger in both those situations!

Comment

Originally posted by march56 View Post
                he should have been stronger in both those situations!
                Dawson is their best header of the ball , bit surprised Ned was marking him TBH .
                Good stat this is though https://twitter.com/WhoScored/status/644540380621467648

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                  Rhodes goal was class no doubt about it but IMO a clever centre half doesn't let him do that.

As for Dawsons goal how can you say no shame? A centre half getting beat in the air by an opposing centre half who scores is embarrassing for Onoura. He will have held his hands up in the dressing room no doubt about it.
                  CBs will get made to look silly, happens to the best of them, still say he's been playing well this season, needs a dominant CB alongside him, shame we ain't got Dunney still .

Comment

I think Onuoha is a decent player but he would be overpaid at half of the £60kpw he is reportedly on. And when it comes to physical presence, he is a bit of a sheep in wolf's clothing. Dawson couldn't have beaten a 10 year old girl more comprehensively than he beat Onuoha for Hull's equalizer, even though Onuoha had pretty much perfect marking position on him. They need to start battering him in training to toughen him up a bit (a lot!).
                    'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

I will never understand how people can blame Onuoha for Green's sending off. Green HAD AMPLE OF TIME TO VOLLEY IT OR PICK IT UP. If you guys were watching the match you could clearly see Green took a hell of a time on the ball trying to be clever, waiting and knocking the ball onto his feet.

Comment

Originally posted by RfromSG View Post
                        I will never understand how people can blame Onuoha for Green's sending off. Green HAD AMPLE OF TIME TO VOLLEY IT OR PICK IT UP. If you guys were watching the match you could clearly see Green took a hell of a time on the ball trying to be clever, waiting and knocking the ball onto his feet.
                        I agree with you there it might not have be the greatest back pass ever seen but Green should have just leathered it to safety.

Comment

As I said earlier I would have kept Dunne and played him alongside hall and or angello ,,,, hall certainly would have learnt from Dunne ,,,,

Onoura imo is clueless and an accident waiting to happen ,,(again,)

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                            I agree with you there it might not have be the greatest back pass ever seen but Green should have just leathered it to safety.

So what you're actually saying is Green should have done what Onuoha SHOULD have done in the first place.

Onuoha should have put it in row z, either before or after he had let it bounce first (again).

Instead he leathered to Green for him to deal with when it should have already been sorted.

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post
                              So what you're actually saying is Green should have done what Onuoha SHOULD have done in the first place.

Onuoha should have put it in row z, either before or after he had let it bounce first (again).

Instead he leathered to Green for him to deal with when it should have already been sorted.
                              Exactly

Comment

With Onuoha playing in front of Green we'll ship goals every game.
                                Angella and Hall for CB.
                                Captain should have been Charles or Ale.

IMO
                                YMMV
                                ETC...

Comment

Working...
                                X