Chery At Hull

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chery At Hull

I still can't believe he missed that goal, once he made contact I was convinced it hit the back of the net before flying over.

However did anyone else noticed when he was substituted he went to storm off down the tunnel and one of the back room team had to grab him and tell him to sit on the bench. He was kicking and punching things then, while you don't want a player to be happy at coming off I think he is getting pissed of with it being him every week. Yesterday I was sure we would take Luongo off first.

Good lad, wants to play, one of Ramsey's biggest faults are his use of the bench.

I hope after every game, he has to sit with Les and explain his team selection, tactics, and use of the bench.

I also hope he had to justify why he felt it nessasery to change a winning team, a team that had won three in the bounce.

Then in later interviews state the the two players brought in where not match sharp?
    Kept the faith!

Comment

Ramsey talks out off his backside at times,, when we was on the 3 game unbeaten run we had a poll on here saying team for the forest game and my comment was don't Change a winning team,, I rest my case Malord,
      You Rsssssss

Comment

Bad decision, it would have sent out such a positive message, fortunately he will get away with it because of the strength of the squad, let's hope he has learnt from it?
        Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
          Ramsey talks out off his backside at times,, when we was on the 3 game unbeaten run we had a poll on here saying team for the forest game and my comment was don't Change a winning team,, I rest my case Malord,
          Faurlin had a knock so one change was forced, and that was probably the worst of them. What the hell facts suck... better to coat off the manager.
          https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

If that was the case then Doughty should have stayed in the team alongside Henry and Hall retained his place.
            Kept the faith!

Comment

Luongo and chery have both missed complete sitters in the last two games, add to that ned and green giving a goal away every single game between them, thats why we aint top two at the monent imo.

Comment

Just seen the chery miss unbelievable, he could of just let the ball hit him and it would of gone in instead of trying to kick it in.

Comment

Just seen his miss. Bl00dy hell thats bad. Really bad.
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Horror miss . One of the worst I've seen

Comment

Originally posted by Garyd73 View Post
                      I still can't believe he missed that goal, once he made contact I was convinced it hit the back of the net before flying over.

However did anyone else noticed when he was substituted he went to storm off down the tunnel and one of the back room team had to grab him and tell him to sit on the bench. He was kicking and punching things then, while you don't want a player to be happy at coming off I think he is getting pissed of with it being him every week. Yesterday I was sure we would take Luongo off first.
                      Think he is viewed (and i agree) as a luxury player. Whenever we are happy with what we have got, think you will see him come off. If we are ever looking for a goal, he will hopefully stay on the pitch as he does have that touch of class to make something happen.

Bad miss, yes, but does happen, so wont slate him for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                        I agree Harry. I was particularly peed off with him leaving Grant Hall out, having kept a clean sheet away at Huddersfield, he deserved to keep his place.

Comment

I had no issue per se with him coming off as you never know who had injuries etc it was more of a case of his bad attitude and wanting to storm off like Adel. At least he never made it to a bus stop though.

Comment

He isn't the only player playing in hoops that have missed sitters is he? This guy will be big for us
                            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by shanns View Post
                              Just seen the chery miss unbelievable, he could of just let the ball hit him and it would of gone in instead of trying to kick it in.
                              i said the exact same thing to the fella sat next to me. any part of his body, and its in.
                              Rangers Til I Die
                              follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Working...
                              X