Sandro Raniere

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
    If Sandro isn't as fit as Toszer or long term absentee Ale Faurlin then I will eat my own foot.

Face doesn't fit, and CR has already said Henry has the shirt and is playing well (?!!!?) so Sandro wont walk back in the side.

SR has played twice in a week and can't make the bench? Please.
    Biggest money signing and probably the highest paid, he will be straight in the team when fully fit, id bet my last pound on it. Hopefully thats friday night.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      Biggest money signing and probably the highest paid, he will be straight in the team when fully fit, id bet my last pound on it. Hopefully thats friday night.
      Hopefully bud...

Comment

Here mate, just seen this, ramsey saying sandro is knocking on his door but the manager has told him hes not fit yet. Sandro has to replace henry when ready imo, and im no henry hater, they are just leagues apart talent wise.

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/f...ry-is-he-right

Comment

We must play our best players, even if the club want them out, because they are on high wages. Luongo next to Sandro, in cm, and Fer, Phillips and Chery behind Chaz, if that's
          how Rambo wants to play. Tozser, Faurlin bench.

Comment

Here mate, just seen this, ramsey saying sandro is knocking on his door but the manager has told him hes not fit yet. Sandro has to replace henry when ready imo, and im no henry hater, they are just leagues apart talent wise.

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/f...ry-is-he-right
            That article is from 9 days ago and Ramsey says 'Henry has made it very difficult to leave him out'. The words of a deranged man, Henry has done #### all this season.

Comment

Henry has done #### all this season.
              Harsh IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                Harsh IMO.
                Don't think so Stan. Played well last season when we were under the cosh, this season with more possession we need players who can play the ball and he can't. Added to the fact he looks well leggy and can't get about the pitch I can't wait for him do get benched for Sandro.... A player with far more intensity, ability on the ball and engine.

No brainer for me.

Comment

Don't think so Stan. Played well last season when we were under the cosh, this season with more possession we need players who can play the ball and he can't. Added to the fact he looks well leggy and can't get about the pitch I can't wait for him do get benched for Sandro.... A player with far more intensity, ability on the ball and engine.

No brainer for me.
                  All about opinions as ever Bakes. I just watched back the full 90 vs Blackburn and I thought he was decent. I agree with you that Sandro is the better player though and should replace him.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                    All about opinions as ever Bakes. I just watched back the full 90 vs Blackburn and I thought he was decent. I agree with you that Sandro is the better player though and should replace him.
                    Yeh. Not coating him bud, he's valuable (especially away from home). Just think we need more in there, and imo Sandro (and fer) is the man for the job.

Comment

Looks like its not a personal vendetta and he will be back friday then.

Comment

Looks like its not a personal vendetta and he will be back friday then.
                        We will have to wait and see CR will bring Sandro on Friday if CR substitutions are anything to go by,it will be in injury time.

Comment

Working...
                        X