X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sandro Raniere

**Admin EDIT** Moved to its own thread - Stanley

Originally posted by SpongeParr View Post
    I am not saying he played well, he didnt. But when you have Henry giving you a lack of an option, then you will try passes that you wouldnt normally try. If your closest player is someone who either doesnt get into space, or just pumps it log or goes on a 1 man mission to chase a ball and lose shape, then you will always look like you are playing badly as he is leaving you exposed with a lack of options.
    That's why we need Sandro back, which I don't think is going to happen it seems that CR has a problem with him being in the side, where was Sandro yesterday, surely he must be fit, at least he can't be any slower than Henry even if he is not up to pace yet.

Originally posted by Macca View Post
    That's why we need Sandro back, which I don't think is going to happen it seems that CR has a problem with him being in the side, where was Sandro yesterday, surely he must be fit, at least he can't be any slower than Henry even if he is not up to pace yet.
    I'm sure when Spurs sold Sandro Tim sherwood and Ramsey were in charge and he never played then either

Comment

The guy isn't fit, that's it!
      Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
        The guy isn't fit, that's it!
        With respect, ########.

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
          He's not fully "conditioned" yet. One of Chris' favourite terms.

Originally posted by parm21 View Post
          I'm sure when Spurs sold Sandro Tim sherwood and Ramsey were in charge and he never played then either
          Apparently that was more to do with their falling out, hence his exit.

Comment

More concpiracy theories.
            Hes not ready yet, hence 'ramsey out' playing him under 21's to make him ready. Which hopefully will be friday night.
            Anyone think the manager might have a vendetta with 'yun' as well?

Comment

Doubt there's any vendettas or conspiracies Kev, but managers will always have their favourite players, that's just a fact of life. Saying that, it may well be true that Sandro isn't fully fit yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                More concpiracy theories.
                Hes not ready yet, hence 'ramsey out' playing him under 21's to make him ready. Which hopefully will be friday night.
                Anyone think the manager might have a vendetta with 'yun' as well?
                Sandro was doing fitness work in brazil and has played twice for the u21s, of course he is match fit.... How many games do u think Angella and Toszer played this season before being thrown in? Exactly, 0.

Ramsey has his favs, and Henry is one of them. KH must have compromising pictures of Ramsey or some ####.

Comment

Patience
                  I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                    Patience
                    Not sure that word belongs in the same sentence as modern-day football fans, Herts.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                      Not sure that word belongs in the same sentence as modern-day football fans, Herts.
                      Sandro has a history of injuries, Sando hasn't played for over six months, come on folks?
                      Yun also has suffered from injury lastly and both didn't do pre season, I hope both will be back in the next week or so along with Fer, then we can really push on!
                      Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                        Sandro was doing fitness work in brazil and has played twice for the u21s, of course he is match fit.... How many games do u think Angella and Toszer played this season before being thrown in? Exactly, 0.

Ramsey has his favs, and Henry is one of them. KH must have compromising pictures of Ramsey or some ####.
                        If you think ramsey is playing other players ahead of a fit sandro then i think you are massively mistaken. Managers HAVE to win games to keep their job, and that means playing their best players. Make no mistake, sandro and fer are two of our best players by a country mile.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                          If you think ramsey is playing other players ahead of a fit sandro then i think you are massively mistaken. Managers HAVE to win games to keep their job, and that means playing their best players. Make no mistake, sandro and fer are two of our best players by a country mile.
                          If Sandro isn't as fit as Toszer or long term absentee Ale Faurlin then I will eat my own foot.

Face doesn't fit, and CR has already said Henry has the shirt and is playing well (?!!!?) so Sandro wont walk back in the side.

SR has played twice in a week and can't make the bench? Please.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post

Apparently that was more to do with their falling out, hence his exit.
                            If it comes to that this time, I hope we keep Sandro!

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                              If Sandro isn't as fit as Toszer or long term absentee Ale Faurlin then I will eat my own foot.

Face doesn't fit, and CR has already said Henry has the shirt and is playing well (?!!!?) so Sandro wont walk back in the side.

SR has played twice in a week and can't make the bench? Please.
                              That's my feeling as well .

Comment

Working...
                              X