Away fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Away fans

Apparently 629 of us there today. Felt a lot less!! Very quiet stadium. Absolutely shocking game. Nearly bought a programme at half time just to give me something to do in the second half!!

i wasnt there OST ,but respect to you anyway
    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

I wonder if we will take more than 629 to foolham

Comment

fair play to all that made the trip up to that hole-at least we came home with a point for ya.
        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by oldskoolturk View Post
          Apparently 629 of us there today. Felt a lot less!! Very quiet stadium. Absolutely shocking game. Nearly bought a programme at half time just to give me something to do in the second half!!
          Just got back from the game, am glad you never got a programme because hulls one was well naff, there fans p issed me off being so close and giving it the biggan W ankers, the stewards was having a pop at our fans when it was there fans getting away with it, atleast the game was an improvement on the previous 2
          You Rsssssss

Comment

Fair play to too Harryboy

Comment

Last two away games at Huddersfield and Hull have been as quiet as I can remember for the last 20 years but especially today.

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                Fair play to too Harryboy
                mate
                You Rsssssss

Comment

at least we know Friday we`ll be loud and proud

Comment

I didn't go hull last season my mate said we had about 12 coaches but free travel was available, today we had 2
                    You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                      I didn't go hull last season my mate said we had about 12 coaches but free travel was available, today we had 2
                      I went last season, had the whole end from behind the goal back round the side too. Good atmosphere too. Seems its dead home and away now which is a shame.

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                        i wasnt there OST ,but respect to you anyway
                        Cheers mate!

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                          I went last season, had the whole end from behind the goal back round the side too. Good atmosphere too. Seems its dead home and away now which is a shame.
                          Your right Jim, I don't know what's happening you know normally at half time people getting drinks and food always sing uRRssssss or the win away song there was nothing deadly quite it was
                          You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                            Yea I went last year, wasn't a bad turn out. Can't comment on yesterday's but Hudds was dreadful, not the best numbers (understandable tbf) but we were so quiet it was almost embarrassing at points.
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Was a good day out and I doubt any pubs or taxis are as cheap anywhere in the Country as they are in Hull but the game was dire and had no atmosphere at all which did not help from either them or us

Strange how so many police were in our end considering how few of us there were and some were vidioing us all during the game and yet no cordon between us and the Hull fans and of course it kicked off a little at the start of the second half

We got the 6.36 train home after a couple of post match pints in the Walton social club by the ground and despite the Rugby in my area I still got indoors at 10.15 so did pretty well

Comment

Working...
                              X