No announcement yet.

Away fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Twas free coaches last year and only £15 to get in. Didn't go myself this time mainly cos the last 3 times I've been there the games have been grim. Even in our triumphant promotion season under Warnock we only took a few hundred there for a key fixture at 3pm on a Saturday in March-ish........ just seems a very unpopular away fixture with us Rs.

Comment

them stewards at hull were right c u nts. had 1 of ours lead away for responding the bit of 15 yr olds across the way. too bad they werent keen on joining us outside, before their mums came to pick them up.
      northern pr icks
      Rangers Til I Die
      follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Originally posted by ArthurQPR_NYC View Post
        them stewards at hull were right c u nts. had 1 of ours lead away for responding the bit of 15 yr olds across the way. too bad they werent keen on joining us outside, before their mums came to pick them up.
        northern pr icks
        They've done your mate good and proper if he's getting wound up enough by 15 year olds that he's been thrown out.

Comment

I just hope it is loud vs Fulham. Will be high numbers, but I hope that the noise does not get diluted.

Comment

he wasnt my mate, just a bloke sat 2 rows below me. he wasnt wound up. just had a few choice words back. and immediately the stone gargoyles sprung to life and marched him out the stadium without any explanation.

the 15 yr olds were called a lady from a separate group a sl ut and singing she had blah blah blah disease. she wasnt that bothered, but again, the stewards did nothing to them. lack of consistency
            Rangers Til I Die
            follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Yes i heard that chlamydia song did make me laugh, she didnt seem too bothered by it.

Comment

Working...
              X