All hail the Ale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
    imo its too late for ale-only a matter of time before he breaks down again. he's a bit more cultured than your average championship midfielder and he offers far more than henry even half fit. shame he never had a great run of games to show us just what he could have been. great attitude and maybe the powers that be see something in him in a coaching role etc. you can be sure there are clauses in all his previous contracts concerning his wage to appearance ratio so he ain't costing us a fortune but loyalty only goes so far.
    please Bush ,dont give him ideas about a possible coaching role ,the boy will end up leeching off QPR forever
    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
      if Faurlin was so influential did he not influence the final third ?
      Because he's been playing as one of the two holding MF's Vesps. I'm surprised that needs explaining to you tbh, even though it's clear you don't rate him.

Comment

not digging you Gary at all ,but why if Faurlin was so influential did he not influence the final third ? and if he didnt surely he needs to be replaced ?
        he was picking the ball up from the back and always passing to our players and moving to receive it back again. Something that was missing from Henry/Tozer from the last two home games. As he was sitting deep his role didn't seem to allow him to spend too much time on the edge of Hull's box.

Comment

he is nothing but a very injury prone argy
          It also makes me suspicious how you always bring up his nationality, whenever you criticise him.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
            Because he's been playing as one of the two holding MF's Vesps. I'm surprised that needs explaining to you tbh, even though it's clear you don't rate him.
            it dosnt Stan , what does me is people seem to treat him as the messiah ,even though in the holding role he dosnt have any real influence on the game,and he is being hailed as some sort of demi god ,not that he ever really sured our midfield up anyway ,too lightweight ,gives the ball way too easily, but as you say ,i dont rate him ,never have .and hand on heart cant see why so many on here do ,he was only given a contract out of sympathy and because hes a "lovely fella" , the whole situation gets on my t its

Comment

It also makes me suspicious how you always bring up his nationality, whenever you criticise him.
              nothing suspicious at all Stan , ive never made it a secret my feelings about that despicable country , though i do try to keep thing objective ,you didnt hear me coat Gino Padula ,did you ?

Comment

Originally posted by Garyd73 View Post
                he was picking the ball up from the back and always passing to our players and moving to receive it back again. Something that was missing from Henry/Tozer from the last two home games. As he was sitting deep his role didn't seem to allow him to spend too much time on the edge of Hull's box.
                Fair play Gary ,Ale at his best ,is not strong enough inmo ,but Henry has ernt his money over the last year or so ,strong midfielder ,100%committedand hasnt let us down , ,slow start to this season admittedly , and the lad is getting coated on here

Comment

it dosnt Stan , what does me is people seem to treat him as the messiah ,even though in the holding role he dosnt have any real influence on the game,and he is being hailed as some sort of demi god ,not that he ever really sured our midfield up anyway ,too lightweight ,gives the ball way too easily, but as you say ,i dont rate him ,never have .and hand on heart cant see why so many on here do ,he was only given a contract out of sympathy and because hes a "lovely fella" , the whole situation gets on my t its
                  Biggest nonsense I've ever heard on this site
                  You're usually good as good, so I'll put this down to extreme drunkeness or persians
                  From the Hills of Kerry
                  To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Vespa's post certainly come across as drunken ramblings. Certainly not his calm level headed self. I would still need more than 10 pints to rate henry this season and it's good to hear ale is finding some of his pre injury form. What I will say was he did work all day yesterday so thoroughly deserves a knees up
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Faurlin faurlin faurlin when he plays we play

Comment

What an insane rant from Vespa. Ale easily our best footballer and better than Henry every day of the week, even injured and in one leg I'd pick ale ahead of him.

Comment

Been needing a player like Faurlin in that central 2 for a few games now

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                            LFW match report Kev, backed up by another fan who went. One of my favourite players, pray his knees hold up, otherwise it's over for him
                            Nice one mate, that is great news. Ale, sandro and fer will take us to the top of the table, im certain of that. Just hurry up please.

Comment

Hands up ,i was off my nut last night , so yeah ,i dont rate Faulin like others do , but as Weare has said it was drunken ramblings ,its not an argument i want to justify ,so i apologise for my poor drunken posts.

Comment

nothing suspicious at all Stan , ive never made it a secret my feelings about that despicable country , though i do try to keep thing objective ,you didnt hear me coat Gino Padula ,did you ?
                                Yeah good post ......personally don't think anything suspicious in vespa's posts.....plenty of fans refer to Polter as BFG.

Comment

Working...
                                X