All hail the Ale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All hail the Ale

man of the match by all accounts and was the difference between two shambolic performances and a polished display from the r's
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Seems you are onto something Lyme. But, will he last?

Comment

Praying he lasts,the lads mustard
      Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

didnt go so ive only got the match reports to go on ....
        Ive not seen anything to believe Faulin done anything special,
        and threads like this just go on on to extend the myth ,...............he is nothing but a very injury prone argy who has earned a fortune out of our club and produced nothing
        Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
          didnt go so ive only got the match reports to go on ....
          Ive not seen anything to believe Faulin done anything special,
          and threads like this just go on on to extend the myth ,...............he is nothing but a very injury prone argy who has earned a fortune out of our club and produced nothing
          Vespa, Oooo .ale on his day is one if not the best player we've got mate. both knees done in a rangers shirt and he's come back. Wants to repay the money he's earned, still think there's something in the tank. he could be the difference vesps. fingers crossed
          Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
            Vespa, Oooo .ale on his day is one if not the best player we've got mate. both knees done in a rangers shirt and he's come back. Wants to repay the money he's earned, still think there's something in the tank. he could be the difference vesps. fingers crossed
            Van he proper aint mate, Austin ,Fer ,Philips ,Sandro ,Chery is ..........Faulin aint
            he`s a f uckin crock in a rangers shirt ,his pyjamas or hes mothers knickers ......hes a crock
            only thing in the tank is goldfish sh it........
            just my opinion obviously .......... meet for fulham ?

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
              Van he proper aint mate, Austin ,Fer ,Philips ,Sandro ,Chery is ..........Faulin aint
              he`s a f uckin crock in a rangers shirt ,his pyjamas or hes mothers knickers ......hes a crock
              only thing in the tank is goldfish sh it........
              just my opinion obviously .......... meet for fulham ?

Blimey Vesp's that's the worst chat up patter I've ever read ........ You'll never get to see if Van goes commando till you up ya game
              "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
              For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                man of the match by all accounts and was the difference between two shambolic performances and a polished display from the r's
                Where you heard this Lyme mate?

Comment

Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post
                  Blimey Vesp's that's the worst chat up patter I've ever read ........ You'll never get to see if Van goes commando till you up ya game
                  dont say that Dubz ,that was my best studio streatham chat up lines !
                  anyhow ,you going fulham ?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                    Where you heard this Lyme mate?
                    LFW match report Kev, backed up by another fan who went. One of my favourite players, pray his knees hold up, otherwise it's over for him
                    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                    This morning's tempest I have to cross
                    I must be guided without a stumble
                    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                      LFW match report Kev, backed up by another fan who went. One of my favourite players, pray his knees hold up, otherwise it's over for him
                      unfortunately ,its been over for him for ages , its like watching a dying dolphin

Comment

Him and Perch were easily the best 2 players today, such a difference with him in the team today as opposed to the last two home games. Didn't influence the top end of the field or help create much as was sitting pretty deep but almost always passed to one of our players and wanted the ball back again.

Comment

not digging you Gary at all ,but why if Faurlin was so influential did he not influence the final third ? and if he didnt surely he needs to be replaced ?

Comment

Ale and perch played well, but thought charlie was our best player by a country mile,
                            You Rsssssss

Comment

imo its too late for ale-only a matter of time before he breaks down again. he's a bit more cultured than your average championship midfielder and he offers far more than henry even half fit. shame he never had a great run of games to show us just what he could have been. great attitude and maybe the powers that be see something in him in a coaching role etc. you can be sure there are clauses in all his previous contracts concerning his wage to appearance ratio so he ain't costing us a fortune but loyalty only goes so far.
                              PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Working...
                              X