Foolham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
    I know mate it won't probably happen anyway,, just in case I won't be putting the old shirt on,, I remember coming out off Rangers after a game and went into that pub called Defectors weld something like that its called on Wood Lane, the bouncers would not let me in because I had a pair off tracksuit trousers on. I could not believe it,
    U have no chance of getting into the defectors in trackie bottoms..... The luvvies would be in uproar!

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
      U have no chance of getting into the defectors in trackie bottoms..... The luvvies would be in uproar!
      I've learned me lesson bakes, no trackie bottoms at football
      You Rsssssss

Comment

Harry and scoobs your posts have made me wet myself

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          Harry and scoobs your posts have made me wet myself
          I had to laugh meself mate, all in good humor I can say
          You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Bracknell Neil View Post
            Anyone recommend a decent pub or two in Putney to start off Friday's precedings.
            i'm meeting a couple of pals in putney they're fulham fans , any of the boozers theirs about 6 on the high st are fine. stay out of the bricklayers arms on lower richmond road thats where their unruly element go

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
              i'm meeting a couple of pals in putney they're fulham fans , any of the boozers theirs about 6 on the high st are fine. stay out of the bricklayers arms on lower richmond road thats where their unruly element go
              Bricklayers should be fine now as last few years they usually drink in the Fox or the Durrell
              We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                Nice one thanks for heads up!! .

Comment

some of our lot are going to start round the bush. maybe the spoons there. then work towards the W Morris.
                  Will be a great day out.
                  Rangers Til I Die
                  follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Based at HQ at Westminster Friday so finishing up at 1ish then meeting in boozer that way then working our way in coyrs

Comment

Based at HQ at Westminster Friday so finishing up at 1ish then meeting in boozer that way then working our way in coyrs
                      Doing F A until 1ish......

Comment

Good man west. Any idea where you'll head in Putney? Be blinding to get a load of rangers in a pub an hour or so before the game.
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                          Good man west. Any idea where you'll head in Putney? Be blinding to get a load of rangers in a pub an hour or so before the game.
                          I'm up for a light ale from 5 Matty if you select a venue. Come on down Wests!!

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
                            Doing F A until 1ish......
                            That's the plan getting my game face on

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                              Sun is supposed to be out Friday so was thinking of hitting river in Hammersmith then on to the cottage

Originally posted by Bracknell Neil View Post
                              I'm up for a light ale from 5 Matty if you select a venue. Come on down Wests!!
                              Post up plans and locations and will make the effort

Comment

That's what we did last time wests . Visited The Dove and the little boozer by the bridge and the one under. After that though couldn't get in the boozers on route . The doorman can sniff a Ranger!!

Comment

Working...
                                X