Dare we be confident?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dare we be confident?

I know I shouldn't say this, but .....we seem to have discovered away matches can mean points. We got Fulham away next...........I ain't sayin nuffin.
    On a side issue...I really feel as a lot on here have already stated, so I'm not trying to be clever, but surely there is
    a way to tweak the tactics so we can go 2 up front at home, without using the long ball front to back I might add, even if its 352 instead of 442

I'm confident, we will do Fulham. Fans will be in unbelievable voice, we will near on take over their poxy cottage and the boys will perform. 1-3 Rangers Charlie with a brace. COYRs!
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Fulham are like a bogey team can't call it tonight

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
        I'm confident, we will do Fulham. Fans will be in unbelievable voice, we will near on take over their poxy cottage and the boys will perform. 1-3 Rangers Charlie with a brace. COYRs!
        Thats what i ain't sayin!!!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
          Thats what i ain't sayin!!!
          Haha tbh I've proved myself half a jinx with my predictions of late so I apologise in advance but genuinely think it will be a day and night to remember . Roll on Friday!

Comment

Well Rambo was happy with the defending today, so hopefully get this going in the right direction, and we have a chance.

Comment

Sorry lads, I don't see a win at Fulham. But I have been wrong before!
              'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Cant wait for friday , Matty ,you up for an early meet ?
                Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                  Cant wait for friday , Matty ,you up for an early meet ?
                  Ill be about early mate yea - at the mo unsure of plan think a pal I'll be with might be meeting his uncle for a couple somewhere in Putney but I'll let you know I'll buzz you Friday morning

Comment

Ramsey needs to be mindful that he doesn't leave us short upfront come January if Charlie goes. If we haven't given enough game time to our 2nd string strike force / new formation we'll be screwed.
                    "The World is Yours"

Comment

We blow so hot and cold I couldn't predict what we're gonna do. Fulham away never given us much to be happy about.

Comment

Working...
                      X