Mark Hughes/Steve McClaren

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark Hughes/Steve McClaren

I see Mark Hughes did his press conf today Re Stoke ' there's a lot of talent in the building blah blah blah'
    Heard that phrase before? So pleased he's doing badly, hope 100% they go down.
    Looking at the flak our manager gets, some people have short memories.

And whilst I'm at, it we all know McClaren to be a fine defensive coach 'cos he did that with us.
    But now when his team drops into the bottom 3 apparently it's a 'wake up call'
    A WAKE UP CALL? If I was Newcastle I would be fuming. Keep your gob shut Steve! Just do it on the training ground like you did at Rangers.

What do you mean by short memories?
    C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Remembering 4 points all the way to December.
      Remembering all the sad overpaid losers be brought in,all the agents filling their boots.
      Remembering McClaren, one of the few decent things Rednap did, bringing him in.

I am not particularly pro Ramsey, I just hope he is half the coach he is cracked up to be.

Comment

I believe we are still a poorly run club and that Ramsey is not the man for the job... You can say what you want about previous managers and players, I agree with you they are overpaid, useless #####.. And still think we have a few on board... IMO MH and SM are in a lot better position than Ramsey and QPR.. That's just my opinion though.
        C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by JeanD View Post
          Remembering 4 points all the way to December.
          Remembering all the sad overpaid losers be brought in,all the agents filling their boots.
          Remembering McClaren, one of the few decent things Rednap did, bringing him in.

I am not particularly pro Ramsey, I just hope he is half the coach he is cracked up to be.
          I'm beginning to wonder if he is that good a coach or is he just a nice descent man who can work well with kids ?

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
            I'm beginning to wonder if he is that good a coach or is he just a nice descent man who can work well with kids ?
            Exactly.
            Can his admirers post his achievements to enlighten us as to why they want him kept on as head coach.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
              Exactly.
              Can his admirers post his achievements to enlighten us as to why they want him kept on as head coach.
              I just want to give the bloke a chance rather than hound him out. Seems reasonable to me.

Comment

Hughes wªnk, Harry wªnk, Ramsay wªnk....What wªnk do we want?

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                  I just want to give the bloke a chance rather than hound him out. Seems reasonable to me.
                  1 point away from 6th Place, and 3 points off 2nd Place after 7 games is a Total Disgrace ����
                  Ramsey does frustrate me as there are things that we can all see that it seems he can't.
                  The players he has brought in haven't let us down, and once the likes of Yun, Sandro and Fer come back we have a squad that could walk this league if we get into gear.

Can't believe some fans trying to hound him out already and we are in a good position so far.
                  There was a few fans that said we would struggle this season, so far it doesn't look that bad!!

Feel for Chris though as he experienced relegation from the Prem in his 1st Managerial Role.
                  He has made some good signings in Gladwin, Luongo, Chery.
                  Had no clue on what could happen with Austin, Phillips and Fer.

We have a Great Squad available once all back, just need Chris to use it.

Comment

Couldn't give a shite about either of them tbh

Comment

Hugheless deployed his blue print at QPR at Stoke this close season signing loads of players from big name clubs and ditching established players

Went wrong at ours can see it going wrong again. Big game for Stoke today my dark horse to drop

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
                        1 point away from 6th Place, and 3 points off 2nd Place after 7 games is a Total Disgrace ����
                        Ramsey does frustrate me as there are things that we can all see that it seems he can't.
                        The players he has brought in haven't let us down, and once the likes of Yun, Sandro and Fer come back we have a squad that could walk this league if we get into gear.

Can't believe some fans trying to hound him out already and we are in a good position so far.
                        There was a few fans that said we would struggle this season, so far it doesn't look that bad!!

Feel for Chris though as he experienced relegation from the Prem in his 1st Managerial Role.

When you say 'hound him out already." It's not like he has just turned up is it? I'm not trying to get him out the door.. But I don't think he is the man for the job. He has had time to get a formation, style of play and to get the players in and out of his squad.. Take a look at our squad.. We should be walking this shouldn't we... With a great mix of experience, youth and talent.. We have Sandro, Fer, Philips and Austin to which is about £40-45m of talent? The Great Rob Green and Ned Onouha. A few So called legends in Hill and Mackie.. We burgled one of the biggest talents in the Ductch league and two of the best talents from league one last season... And anyone else I've missed.

On paper we have the best and biggest squad by a mile.. And now we have kept hold of some I will be dissapointed if we are not challenging for Auto's.
                        C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Not sure we do have a great squad/team depends what the judgement parameters are

We certainly have a squad of recognisable names but that don't make a good team as the percformances on the pitch have shown. Perhaps big names don't equal good team Bournemouth and Watford last season are an example of this

Also is great people throwing up names like Sandro and Fer but you can't name these players in an argument as they have not been available to play so until they are or Ramsey chooses not to select them can't beat him with it

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post

I agree with this. But then, all managers do things that do not make sense to our fans. Even Sir Alex would annoy Man Utd fans with certain selections.

Comment

Shouldn't have sacked Warnock, & then we shouldn't have sacked Hughes. We should have sacked Redknapp sooner, & this current bloke should have been returned to his coaching role after his performance last season. Talk about rewarding failure. This club makes one bad decision after another.

Comment

Working...
                              X