Careful or Coddling???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Careful or Coddling???

For the past few seasons, QPR has had more than its share of injured players including an epidemic of hamstring-related ones not so long ago. This season, we've waited patiently as Fer, Yun, Traore and others have healed enough to take the pitch. But how long does a player need, especially when they're already involved in under 21 scrimmages/games, to be ready to play? How patient must we be when we're paying big name players big name wages to sit on the trainer's table? And when it comes to match fitness, are you telling me Sandro (who's trained in Brazil, and now played in under 21 games) is not ready, that Henry playing his third barely adequate game in 8 days is preferable to giving Sandro a full go for his full time wages? I don't know what they call this in England, but here in America this is nothing short of coddling.

I don't think it is coddling.
    Better safe than sorry.
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

I like Coddle!

Comment

Fer,sandro and the waste of space traore need a stern talking too, there taking the P iss out off the club
        You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
          Fer,sandro and the waste of space traore need a stern talking too, there taking the P iss out off the club
          make you right harry, to many nancy boys in todays football . i've been involved in vets football for years half the fellas can't walk properly the next day but still turn out every week aches and pains an all and then go to work on a monday

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
            Apparently Sandro was knocking on Ramsey's asking when he can play .

Comment

Originally posted by A Man Without A Clue View Post
              Apparently Sandro was knocking on Ramsey's asking when he can play .
              how do you know this

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                how do you know this
                It was in an article the other day , Ramsey says he can't play cos he ain't fit. Now I see an article today where he's talking about the Watford boys not being fit , but he's been playing them!!

Comment

bet he's still drawing his huge wage every week

Comment

Sandro and fer should atleast be on the bench by now even if they only play a small part,, when you look at our bench at the moment it gut wrenching there is not one player who can change a game, and even if it's only to keep the other players more focused then they should be on the bench if not tomorrow then the fulham game
                    You Rsssssss

Comment

Fers injury must be really bad cos he's been out for donkeys and he failed a medical cos of it! Sandros just unfit but I reckon he will play against hull or at least be on the bench

Comment

The day we played Atalanta I see fer walking down the road smiling with his cap back to front, he looked fine to me
                        You Rsssssss

Comment

Take that back what I said, sandro Fer and yun are all deffo not in the squad!

Comment

Careful or Coddling? Wªnk thread.

Over simplification and a complete dump on the club.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                              I like Coddle!

To be fair that looks disgusting...Is that a human ear in there?

Comment

Working...
                              X