No announcement yet.

What did you expect!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not going to comment on the style of football, but I've said all along mid-table to playoffs is where we are at as a team, and I don't think that's going to change.
    The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese....

Comment

Originally posted by blue and white View Post
      We have scored the most goals in the league and have the top goal scorer.
      Shhhh some don't like facts.
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by blue and white View Post
        We have scored the most goals in the league and have the top goal scorer.
        And outside of the bottom 3 ....we are joint top for conceding gls.....stats eh?...they can be a b*****d!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
          And outside of the bottom 3 ....we are joint top for conceding gls.....stats eh?...they can be a b*****d!
          So we work on fixing the support of our defence. But that wasn't your point. You said we don't create scoring chances and yet we have the most goals scored. Must be doing something right. Don't try and change the subject to continue the criticism unnecessarily.
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Tbf so long as you score more than you concede you'll be alright. I would happily win 4-3 every week
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
              Tbf so long as you score more than you concede you'll be alright. I would happily win 4-3 every week
              not sure the ticker could take that! ..2-0 every week is the perfect score..the problem is the pressure on our Attack is immense they must start every game thinking they need to score 3 as the defence is letting in 2 every week...4- 3 is great but that could easily be 3-4

Comment

I know everyone wants to sack the manager after wednesday, but i cant be the only one who really enjoyed that game? Left upset we didnt beat the bottom club, but also left feeling i had watched a really good and exciting game of football, that the team i support came back from behind twice.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                  So we work on fixing the support of our defence. But that wasn't your point. You said we don't create scoring chances and yet we have the most goals scored. Must be doing something right. Don't try and change the subject to continue the criticism unnecessarily.
                  Oh ok Pedantic ....I also want a team that can defend too.....ooh greedy me.....I want clean kits, boots and mascots ....just in case this isn't clear in case i mention that later
                  Oh btw darling don't pick out the bits that suit your argument.....what about the passing to each other...oh you never noticed that bit

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                    I know everyone wants to sack the manager after wednesday, but i cant be the only one who really enjoyed that game? Left upset we didnt beat the bottom club, but also left feeling i had watched a really good and exciting game of football, that the team i support came back from behind twice.
                    Yes great game full of fantastic football

Comment

Was good enough for me bill. Geezer nearly dying and getting stretchered off in the first minute, four goals and a totally incompetent ref who made it annoyingly even more exciting.
                      Can watch barcelona or real Madrid on bt sport if i want fantastic football, cos im not going to get it in the championship.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                        Was good enough for me bill. Geezer nearly dying and getting stretchered off in the first minute, four goals and a totally incompetent ref who made it annoyingly even more exciting.
                        Can watch barcelona or real Madrid on bt sport if i want fantastic football, cos im not going to get it in the championship.
                        Yes through in THAT lino as well great,i wonder if our stats man has anything on refs and linos

Comment

Oh ok Pedantic ....I also want a team that can defend too.....ooh greedy me.....I want clean kits, boots and mascots ....just in case this isn't clear in case i mention that later
                          Oh btw darling don't pick out the bits that suit your argument.....what about the passing to each other...oh you never noticed that bit
                          I love it when we pass to each other

Comment

The passing to each other? I never said that was good. But in the final third we create enough chances and generally take them better than anyone in this league. I'll try and come up with conversion ratios anyways but I have said the midfield two have let us down passing wise and need to improve. My point was that you changed one criticism to another when someone disproved your first one.

Comment

Hmmm seems you boys who are waffling on about consolidation & stabilising are the ones out of step, not me and those wanting promotion

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                                I love it when we pass to each other
                                Have you seen this fabled passing that's talked of ...

Comment

Working...
                                X