No announcement yet.

What did you expect!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I expect more than 1 point in the past two home games.

I expect to move on from hoof ball.
    I expect a qualified and competent manager to organise this squad full of prem league talent.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
      Its not that Straight forward! As you may or may not be aware i have been one of the most outspoken in the we must trust the club etc and give ramsey time etc. And i do not believe he should be sacked ..and i also believe we should build in the championship before gaining promotion..but..and it is a big but..as someone who goes home and away i am baffled by some of the tactics this season? and the inability to change them on the pitch..the last too home games have been nothing short of woeful and the first half on Weds was one of the Worst in recent history.

the team do not seem to know what the plan is and when in doubt lump it up to Charlie and hope he gets us out of trouble which is what he seems to have done in most games..and he can see that too you just have to look at the body language.

Forest and Blackburn are bang average teams and we didn't compete in either of those games..if we were losing trying to play attacking entertaining football then yes i could see that there was a plan..but the football is neither attacking or entertaining at the moment.

yes lets give him a chance but also let us the fans see that he has a plan because at the moment he doesn't appear too!
      We drew with one and IMHO were going to beat the other until we had a player sent off. Dont see how that isnt competing?

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
        I expect a squad thats had a pre-season and train daily to be able to pass the ball, to each other and create scoring chances......Like other championship teams.
        What do you expect then?
        Last 2 games we have been very poor but we are also the top scorers in the division so I would say we have created a few chances. It's the other end that's the worry.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
          We drew with one and IMHO were going to beat the other until we had a player sent off. Dont see how that isnt competing?
          in either game did we look equal let alone better than the opposition and we are the home team..to allow the away team to be the dominant team is not great..no one who was at either game would be happy with either performance..but again i understand we are in transition but lets have a plan ..lets play attacking football and lets keep the ball on the floor and if we are to get 4 points from a possible 12 at home lets at least make it entertaining!

Comment

in either game did we look equal let alone better than the opposition and we are the home team..to allow the away team to be the dominant team is not great..no one who was at either game would be happy with either performance..but again i understand we are in transition but lets have a plan ..lets play attacking football and lets keep the ball on the floor and if we are to get 4 points from a possible 12 at home lets at least make it entertaining!
            Got people going ape sh!t because we are 8th. Unless we are playing like barcelona winning every single game, people will moan.

I care about results, and obviously not happy with the last two games, but personally couldnt give a sh!t how we win, as long as we do win.

Comment

Pretty sure, we have this sort of thread EVERY season.......

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
                Got people going ape sh!t because we are 8th. Unless we are playing like barcelona winning every single game, people will moan.

I care about results, and obviously not happy with the last two games, but personally couldnt give a sh!t how we win, as long as we do win.
                indeed an Ugly win is better than a beautiful defeat..to paraphrase a certain Mr Holloway. but these are Ugly defeats. I think the frustration is that we haven't pushed on after the international break ..i am sure a win a hull and a win against the ruperts will calm us all down. But at home we should be the dominant team and we are not.

Comment

People do need to calm down when we don't win. Bournemouth last year won 26 so didn't win in 20 games and they still won the league. We won't win every game and yes the last 2 games have been poor but we had poor games in our title winning season as well.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRHoop View Post
                    People do need to calm down when we don't win. Bournemouth last year won 26 so didn't win in 20 games and they still won the league. We won't win every game and yes the last 2 games have been poor but we had poor games in our title winning season as well.
                    not many- especially at home!

Comment

not many- especially at home!
                      Agree we didn't have many but we might not have many this season as the season is still young. First half yesterday was one of the worst performances I have seen in a long time but we didn't lose which in a strange way has given me a confidence boost because surely we can't play that bad again.

Comment

Downside is 1pt from 2 teams not given a hope of finishing top 6....

Comment

Originally posted by spiderman View Post
                          After the relegation we all thought Austin,Philips and Fer, our best three players would be gone. They are still with us, along with a couple of promising signings in Cherry and Luongo. We have the best squad in the Championship and a mid table finish is NOT acceptable.
                          This 100%. We have much better squad than two seasons ago. Should be top three every week. Or is Ramsey worse than Harry?

Comment

Its not that Straight forward! As you may or may not be aware i have been one of the most outspoken in the we must trust the club etc and give ramsey time etc. And i do not believe he should be sacked ..and i also believe we should build in the championship before gaining promotion..but..and it is a big but..as someone who goes home and away i am baffled by some of the tactics this season? and the inability to change them on the pitch..the last too home games have been nothing short of woeful and the first half on Weds was one of the Worst in recent history.

the team do not seem to know what the plan is and when in doubt lump it up to Charlie and hope he gets us out of trouble which is what he seems to have done in most games..and he can see that too you just have to look at the body language.

Forest and Blackburn are bang average teams and we didn't compete in either of those games..if we were losing trying to play attacking entertaining football then yes i could see that there was a plan..but the football is neither attacking or entertaining at the moment.

yes lets give him a chance but also let us the fans see that he has a plan because at the moment he doesn't appear too!
                            Great post

Comment

when you're not playing or passing well , then it's a must to get in your opponents faces and try to stop them playing , i just don't see this from some of our players , phillips being the biggest culprit

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                                I expect a squad thats had a pre-season and train daily to be able to pass the ball, to each other and create scoring chances......Like other championship teams.
                                What do you expect then?
                                We have scored the most goals in the league and have the top goal scorer.

Comment

Working...
                                X