Toon fans on Charlie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toon fans on Charlie

http://talkingbaws.com/2015/09/newca...-to-west-ham/?

tom♛ @tompincher
    Goals this season:

Newcastle - 2
    Charlie Austin - 5

#NUFC
    11:13 PM - 14 Sep 2015

Didn't they not want to pay the little fee of 15m ?

Charlie couldn't save them, from the Chairman downwards, rotten to the core
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

I think thay were one of the teams he said wouldn't be the right move for him? he doesn't want to go there. his Mrs doesn't want to go too far North

Comment

he won't go their he's not french

Comment

Could have the best striker in the world, the fact is they don't create any chances. Saw the stats last night that they have had least amount of shots and chances created in the prem, by quite a way.

Agree with Chaz if that is indeed his opinion about Newcastle. Would hate to play for them. They have an unrealistic expectation every single season, which will always lead to failure in their eyes. Big club, yes, but still believe they should be at the top of english football.

Comment

I was thinking this the other day.. What have the likes off newcastle,Stoke Spurs, fans got to look forward to every season. There not good enough to win a sausage. When was the last time Spurs won anything. They will never be a top 4 team and will never struggle near the bottom TBH Europa league is a joke they never even play a strong team, atleast with us to stay in the prem would be a great season
            You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
              I was thinking this the other day.. What have the likes off newcastle,Stoke Spurs, fans got to look forward to every season. There not good enough to win a sausage. When was the last time Spurs won anything. They will never be a top 4 team and will never struggle near the bottom TBH Europa league is a joke they never even play a strong team, atleast with us to stay in the prem would be a great season
              Absolutely mate. when was the last time they had a day or a feeling like us at wembley against Derby.

Comment

Working...
              X