Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sir Henry

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2015/09/14...kovic-on-loan/

Think most would concede that Karl Henry is a good dude who's been something of a constant on this club the past few seasons. Yet for whatever reason, perhaps the advance of age, IMHO he lacks an aggressiveness that does little to reinforce his main reason for playing: defense. For my money a healthy/playing Sandro may be the near-ideal answer. If not, like the sound of this Tottenham youngster who is itching for game time. Our defense, with a healthy Yun and a knock-less Angella may turn out to be solid this season, but right now they're laboring without a mainstay in front of them.

Been poor this season and shadow of previous seasons so would agree on current form as soon as Sandro is fit he gets the place

Comment

Henry is too good for this division obviously. Far better suited to the way they play in the prem. On a more serious note; I hope this new player is good?
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

henry tries but is to slow, sloppy and gets out of position often

Comment

Main reason he isn't as good as last season is because teams aren't attacking us like they was last year. Makes henry look poor as he's trying to get further up field and move the ball quicker.
          Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
          Lovejoy: "No?!"
          Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            Been poor this season and shadow of previous seasons so would agree on current form as soon as Sandro is fit he gets the place
            That's what I thought, he's much better normally?

Comment

Originally posted by GaxZE View Post
              Main reason he isn't as good as last season is because teams aren't attacking us like they was last year. Makes henry look poor as he's trying to get further up field and move the ball quicker.
              Cracking point that

Comment

Working...
              X