Steve McClaren wants Austin in January

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

By the time January comes around 15m will have looked an absolute bargain
    with the rewards of staying in the premier league so great why fark about over 5m he will be same player in January as he was in the summer that's if he doesn't get injured

Comment

Love seeing Newcastle struggle, can't stand them as a club.

They were too tight to stump up the cash for Austin in the summer so they can fark off if they think they can come in & get him on the cheap in Jan. Why on earth would be up sticks & move to within smelling distance of the sweatys to be involved in another relegaion dog fight?
      As Jimmy says, Austin will see it out with us until the summer and be able to negotiate hmself a big old payday and Newcastle can join that bum fight then if they want him, missd their chance this summer.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

If we go up and look good doing it, I suspect it will be us paying that huge signing on fee, we will have to psy that anyway to replace him, unless the lads have something up there sleeves?
        Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
          If we go up and look good doing it, I suspect it will be us paying that huge signing on fee, we will have to psy that anyway to replace him, unless the lads have something up there sleeves?
          And look good doing it ! is about distant as Newcastle staying up Buddy

Comment

In the paper today it's. Says charlie is looking to run down his contract, but silly Hollocks ramsey said he could be sold even if we are in the promotion scrap
            You Rsssssss

Comment

think it all depends on where we are in the league come the next window, footballers go where the money is 99% of the time . i've no doubt he'll go to a big club if he keeps scoring. newcastle 52k home games , QPR 15-18k . he'll want to be a big crowd hero and the fat wages that go with it

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                think it all depends on where we are in the league come the next window, footballers go where the money is 99% of the time . i've no doubt he'll go to a big club if he keeps scoring. newcastle 52k home games , QPR 15-18k . he'll want to be a big crowd hero and the fat wages that go with it
                I still can't see him and his mrs going up north 72bus, charlie wants to go on a Bosman style rule and get a big pay day that way. It would be criminal for him to go to a club like newcastle. There are clubs in London with bigger crowds he can go to if that's what he wants
                You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                  I still can't see him and his mrs going up north 72bus, charlie wants to go on a Bosman style rule and get a big pay day that way. It would be criminal for him to go to a club like newcastle. There are clubs in London with bigger crowds he can go to if that's what he wants
                  Don't think McLaren will be at Newcastle come Jan

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                    Newcastle United have not abandoned their pursuit of Charlie Austin and will attempt to sign the QPR striker in January. “He’s been on the radar here from the second half of last season, stayed on it during the summer and he will still be on the radar in January,” said Steve McClaren. “Definitely.”

http://www.theguardian.com/football/...lie-austin-qpr
                    Mrs Austin and his family want him a lot more at home in Wokingham at night, she will win.
                    I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Doesnt matter who goes in at Newcastle up top, there is no-one to create the chances. Steer well clear of that sinking ship.

Comment

Working...
                      X