Move on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Move on

No time to dwell on forest defeat, it just showed what what most of us knew, this will be a season full of ups and downs, roll on Wednesday night when after another round of championship fixtures we are still only a couple of points of promotion or play offs I for one will be happy.

Hear hear
    From the Hills of Kerry
    To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

My thoughts exactly...just as a couple of wins didn't guarantee us promotion one rob green induced defeat doesn't render us hopeless!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

There will be several defeats this season, we just need to regroup and prepare for the next battle
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Hertsie I say ten defeats we could still go up auto!
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
            Hertsie I say ten defeats we could still go up auto!
            An average of about 2 points a game is what is needed. 28 wins, 8 draws, 10 defeats, and we are all laughing...
            https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Comment

No, i will move on when ready.

Someone at the club needs to ask that prat why he decided to change a winning team.

i have 4 questions for the youth coach.

1, why drop hall especially after saying players need to wait to take their chance in the team the past week.

2, why play two holding midfielders at home against a shyte team.

3 why in the second half was chery on the right and philips on the left.

4, why take off luongo after the second half.
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

Someone at the club needs to ask that prat why he decided to change a winning team.

1, why drop hall especially after saying players need to wait to take their chance in the team the past week.

5. www.youtube.com/watch?v=q96ylFiQK_I

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

1. Angella allows us to control a game better with his passing. He did a very good job before needing to come off.

2. Allows us better control in general, but Henry lacks the output needed at home. We have to make do until fer and Faurlin return.

3. Phillips, Chery and Luongo rotate all game between Left, right and middle. It makes them more dangerous.

4. Luongo - as we know - had to do a lot of travelling this week. The person who was likely to be most burnt out was him and we couldn't risk limiting ourselves elsewhere.
                    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
                    X