Typical Ramsey Blames Onuoha and not Green

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
    If we had this stupid rule and every football club in the top 4 leagues interviewed a black man for their next vacancy and not one got the job, would we be allowed to assume that they just weren't regarded as the best option by those who make that decision, or do we then have to revert to "default racist" mode and assume it was because of their colour?
    Good point Brighton, the racist card would be thrown around even more

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
      Good point Brighton, the racist card would be thrown around even more
      Surely it would do the absolute opposite. Think about it, it eliminates the fact that their qualifications don't matter. Now they can only be chosen on their qualifications so it works out.
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• How about the rooney rule for the mens olympic 100m final.
        Make them put a white man in it.

Comment

• Originally posted by qprdel View Post
          How about the rooney rule for the mens olympic 100m final.
          Make them put a white man in it.
          Or the other way around with the swimming.

Did we ever find out if the headline of this thread is true or not?

Comment

• Bad(ish) back pass by Onuoah, but what Green did I'd only expect to see on a Sunday league pitch. Hindsight would say Nedum knocks it into touch and we regroup and defend a throw, but Green is a professional and should be able to deal with it. Some even think he's England quality, but what he did on Saturday sums up why he should be nowhere near the England team. David James Mark II.

Until that moment of craziness we were comfortable. We'd upped the tempo, had not long taken the lead and were beginning to open Forest up, kind of what I expected in the first half. There was only one winner until the sending off and peno. Smithies is suspect for me. I know there was a slight deflection on the shot for the second goal but he still should not have been beaten at the near beans on toast. Angles all wrong. I just hope Rhodes don't get too many opportunities on Wednesday night.

Comment

Working...
            X