No announcement yet.

Typical Ramsey Blames Onuoha and not Green

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The-man Ramsey is a clown! Green was totally at fault, he had plenty of time to deal with the back pass but panicked as per normal when he kicks the ball,also Smithiies to blame for 2nd goal very poor keeping thhe ball took a slight deflection but should've saved it, as for Henry don't get me started Ramsey is out of his dept,

Comment

Originally posted by scuberry View Post
      [/B]

That ain't gonna happen while Les is in charge,you got to give Black managers a chance even if they are clueless !!
      You and your mate are macca are c¥$t.s, if Ramsey is #### he is ####, it has nothing to do with his colour pr£&ks!!
      Last edited by californiahoop; 13-09-2015, 09:35 AM.
      Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
        They were both culpable. Our captain for letting the ball bounce yet again and playing a half volley staight down greens throut when he could have knocked it out the ground and green for thinking hes messi and trying to be a clever ####. Players of their vast experiance should know better . Lets be honest though green clearly does't learn as this isn't the first time hes failed to deal with a ball back to him.
        Spot On Greg ....The post that puts this incident to bed

Comment

Was Hughes and Redknapp #### because they where white, I am ####ing fuming!!!
          Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
            Instead Green tried to control it with his bl00dy knees like a 5 year old would .
            Matty I thought I had imagined it and raised it in another thread but given no one else has mentioned the textbook control ball on knees trick or werr bothered by it i thought I was wrong

There are probably only two parts of the body the ball will bounce off knees and the head and Green chooses to try trapping ball with his knees you could not make it up

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
              With you Cali some very short sighted people about. Wonder what excuse would have been if they had got their favourite Clement

Comment

I haven't had s chance to watch it back yet but if he did try that it's very poor, we could have sneaked a one nil, underserved but I would have taken it.
                Kept the faith!

Comment

I think they're getting at the fact that Les is a big advocate of the Rooney rule and as such they think he would be reluctant to sack Rambo.
                  Not that Rambo is a **** because of his colour Cali

Comment

Not sure dude, re read there comments, you are a diplomat my friend, lol.
                    Kept the faith!

Comment

Not sure dude, re read there comments, you are a diplomat my friend, lol.
                      I am with you Cali. Reading that makes me cringe. Those posters have been on Ramsey´s back before a ball was kicked with him as manager. I used to think they were just WUM, but posts like that make you wonder if they have another agenda? Not doing themselves any favours that´s for sure.
                      https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

You and your mate are macca are c¥$t.s, if Ramsey is #### he is ####, it has nothing to do with his colour pr£&ks!!
                        It's not being racist as you seem to imply the truth is has there been a successful black manager in the English game no, I'm only stating fact, I'm sure CR is a nice guy as a lot of the others that have tried management are also, no problem with them they are decent people, so don't let this turn into a colour thing, and there is plenty of sh*t white managers, that is not because they are white.

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
                          It's not being racist as you seem to imply the truth is has there been a successful black manager in the English game no, I'm only stating fact, I'm sure CR is a nice guy as a lot of the others that have tried management are also, no problem with them they are decent people, so don't let this turn into a colour thing, and there is plenty of sh*t white managers, that is not because they are white.
                          But somehow you think "they" are different from you? Game over.

Comment

Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
                            Scary!
                            Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
                              No to your answer, the fact is he good enough as a manager let's put it to bed there.

Comment

Originally posted by scuberry View Post
                                [/B]

That ain't gonna happen while Les is in charge,you got to give Black managers a chance even if they are clueless !!
                                Originally posted by Macca View Post
                                That is why you don't see them managing clubs.
                                Then stop posting cr@p like this

Comment

Working...
                                X