• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agree he needs help, he needs an old head next to him
    Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
      No mate I don't want him to coat him off , I think he needs help he has taken a big jump from youth coach to 1st team coach he's been thrown in at deep end and still hasn't got his teams playing anywhere at the level they need to be at .if he isn't going to get the help he needs , then the kindest and best thing to is yes sack or demote him as you rightly say he has plus points but there isn't much time for patience in football , we are 8 games in and still playing with very little organisation if it carries on for another 6 games fans will be making allsorts of attacks on him while Ferdinand will sit back Teflon coated that's why the club have to separate what Ramsey and Ferdinand consider their best squad of 18 and intensively work them for a month at least in an attempt to gain a system and team understanding of organization , there will be plenty of time to include the rest of the after we have achieved a balanced side or as and when injuries dictate
      Excuse me, but what the hell do you think they are doing now? Sitting around playing fifa?
      https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

No mate I don't want him to coat him off , I think he needs help he has taken a big jump from youth coach to 1st team coach he's been thrown in at deep end and still hasn't got his teams playing anywhere at the level they need to be at .if he isn't going to get the help he needs , then the kindest and best thing to do might be to sack or demote him but give a chance with some help 1st , as you rightly say he has plus points but there isn't much time for patience in football , we are 8 games in and still playing with very little organisation if it carries on for another 6 games fans will be making allsorts of attacks on him while Ferdinand will sit back Teflon coated that's why the club have to separate what Ramsey and Ferdinand consider their best squad of 18 and intensively work them for a month at least in an attempt to gain a system and team understanding of organization , there will be plenty of time to include the rest of the players after we have achieved a balanced side or as and when injuries dictate
        A bit of patience is what is needed in my eyes. We're doing ok, could be doing better but we're doing ok nonetheless. 3 or 4 important players coming back to fitness too, let's see out the next few games before hitting the panic button!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
          A bit of patience is what is needed in my eyes. We're doing ok, could be doing better but we're doing ok nonetheless. 3 or 4 important players coming back to fitness too, let's see out the next few games before hitting the panic button!
          I'm not talking about results mate I'm talkin about the headless crap with spasmodic flashes of play that paper over the dross , if you aren't playing well the results soon dry up
          Last edited by dogsrrs; 15-09-2015, 10:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
            Excuse me, but what the hell do you think they are doing now? Sitting around playing fifa?
            No I dont I don't know what they sit around doing , but what I do know is they are serving up complete mainly disorganized crap football from very good players at this level

Comment

No I dont I don't know what they sit around doing , but what I do know is they are serving up complete mainly disorganized crap football from very good players at this level
              New squad, 6 games........that's all I'm saying.

Do you think the Beatles started knocking out platinum selling albums from their first rehearsal?
              Last edited by Tarbie; 15-09-2015, 11:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                New squad, 6 games........that's all I'm saying.

Do you think the Beatles started knocking out platinum selling albums from their first rehearsal?
                Come on Tarbie it's not an entirely new squad the bulk was here last season but I do note there have been quite few additions but that's my gripe it looks to me he is concentrating on to many things the 2 cup games were wasted they should have been used for the 1st team squad then they'd have been 8 games , that's why I say put all his time and effort into his best 18 ,after all I'm sure we all agree we are not playing like the best squad in the division should

Comment

Come on Tarbie it's not an entirely new squad the bulk was here last season but I do note there have been quite few additions but that's my gripe it looks to me he is concentrating on to many things the 2 cup games were wasted they should have been used for the 1st team squad then they'd have been 8 games , that's why I say put all his time and effort into his best 18 ,after all I'm sure we all agree we are not playing like the best squad in the division should
                  Totally agree on that mate, but my point is 6 league games isn't enough time. Whilst you're correct in saying it isn't a totally new squad, there is definitely enough changes to the squad and preferred starting 11 to think that there may be some bedding in time required.

Why don't we just agree to circle back to this conversation after the Fulham game the weekend after next?
                  Last edited by Tarbie; 15-09-2015, 01:32 PM.

Comment

Five existing players in the starting line up V Forest and most of the bench are new as well. That is quite a few changes I think.

Comment

OK gents let me put it this way I'm not gripping about losing my complaint is about the poor play to my mind if we play well as an organized side the results will follow

Comment

OK gents let me put it this way I'm not gripping about losing my complaint is about the poor play to my mind if we play well as an organized side the results will follow
                        One thing is for sure, when you look at the list of teams in the Championship there are a lot of contenders there. Plenty of ups and downs this season for sure

Comment

I'm not convinced half of them are actually as good as we think they are. Last Saturday ought to have been a dream fixture: transfer window shut, short international break and opposition that were struggling and had sold their best player. Despite all that and prospect of going top of league, all be it temporarily, we turn in a ropey and disjointed performance?? At some point the XI on the pitch need to take responsibility and start performing consistently on a level commensurate with their wages and/or reputation.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                            I'm not convinced half of them are actually as good as we think they are. Last Saturday ought to have been a dream fixture: transfer window shut, short international break and opposition that were struggling and had sold their best player. Despite all that and prospect of going top of league, all be it temporarily, we turn in a ropey and disjointed performance?? At some point the XI on the pitch need to take responsibility and start performing consistently on a level commensurate with their wages and/or reputation.
                            We canīt expect to look like FC Barcelona all of a sudden. Even if it was a rather poor Nottingham Forest side going forward, they were still pretty well organised defensively, and were pressing well when not in possesion. Until Green messed up we were very much in control from the kick off for the second half, as I saw it, and but for that stupid mistake, we would have come out comfortably on top.
                            https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                              Totally point on. The feeling we ALL had after the transfer windows closed was the door had opened to a push for promotion. But we're not just going to walk through it; we need to bust through it.

Comment

Working...
                              X