Fer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fer

Can anyone tell me when fer be fit for QPR ?

On our performance today with his dodgy knee and ankle....... Wednesday!

Comment

According to the podcast on Thursday, he will be in contention for next weekend

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
        On our performance today with his dodgy knee and ankle....... Wednesday!
        Yep, on a mobility scooter if necessary...

Comment

I'll be that he'll be fit in time for the January sales

Comment

Right now we have Phillips, Chery and Luongo as our midfield nucleus. Need one more hoss player (Faurlin, Fer, Tozser) + the long missing ingredient: an aggressive defensive midfielder. His name: Sandro.

Comment

Originally posted by Qprtanpa1 View Post
              Right now we have Phillips, Chery and Luongo as our midfield nucleus. Need one more hoss player (Faurlin, Fer, Tozser) + the long missing ingredient: an aggressive defensive midfielder. His name: Sandro.
              Do you think Fer is surplus to requirements? He's probably the best player in this squad. We can and should adapt our midfield to him. Move Luongo back for his energy and put fer in that role behind the striker. Goals will come.
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

I think Fer has the potential to be a very big player for us this season. Would have been great to bring him on last weekend (before the red), when Luongo was beginning to tire and the 2 lads on the wing weren't playing well.

Comment

Agree a healthy Fer would be a major boost to this club. Question is, when (and for how long) will Fer be healthy.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                    I think Fer has the potential to be a very big player for us this season. Would have been great to bring him on last weekend (before the red), when Luongo was beginning to tire and the 2 lads on the wing weren't playing well.
                    Tarbie we have at least half a dozen players that have the potential to be very big for us ! yet we, re still playing dross football untill that stops we will just linger in mid table at best .
                    Imo it's time for Ferdinand take control and get tell Ramsey to dig out his best eighteen and put them through intensive coaching for at least the next month or untill they get it right

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                      Tarbie we have at least half a dozen players that have the potential to be very big for us ! yet we, re still playing dross football untill that stops we will just linger in mid table at best .
                      Imo it's time for Ferdinand take control and get tell Ramsey to dig out his best eighteen and put them through intensive coaching for at least the next month or untill they get it right
                      If you're going to undermine Ramsey like that then you might as well sack him in my opinion. How can we expect him to command any respect from the players if he is coated off publicly like that?

In my opinion as fans we need to be patient. Yes, we have the best squad in the league by a country mile but we do also have a manager that is learning his trade. Whether that be right or wrong, that is the situation we are in. Personally I think Ramsey has a lot of major plus points and with a bit of patience will be a good manager. I also think that the Championship is a league that is very competitive and even the eventual winners and promoted sides will lose something like 10 or 12 games.

We're sat more or less in the play-off spots and in patches we are playing well. Had it not been for a mammoth individual error on Saturday and JET's inability to tuck away a sitter against Cardiff, we would have been 1 point behind the leaders. We have a new squad that needs to bed in too and will only get better. Not the time for knee jerk reactions in my opinion!

Comment

If you're going to undermine Ramsey like that then you might as well sack him in my opinion. How can we expect him to command any respect from the players if he is coated off publicly like that?

In my opinion as fans we need to be patient. Yes, we have the best squad in the league by a country mile but we do also have a manager that is learning his trade. Whether that be right or wrong, that is the situation we are in. Personally I think Ramsey has a lot of major plus points and with a bit of patience will be a good manager. I also think that the Championship is a league that is very competitive and even the eventual winners and promoted sides will lose something like 10 or 12 games.

We're sat more or less in the play-off spots and in patches we are playing well. Had it not been for a mammoth individual error on Saturday and JET's inability to tuck away a sitter against Cardiff, we would have been 1 point behind the leaders. We have a new squad that needs to bed in too and will only get better. Not the time for knee jerk reactions in my opinion!

Comment

No mate I don't want him to coat him off , I think he needs help he has taken a big jump from youth coach to 1st team coach he's been thrown in at deep end and still hasn't got his teams playing anywhere at the level they need to be at .if he isn't going to get the help he needs , then the kindest and best thing to do might be to sack or demote him but give a chance with some help 1st , as you rightly say he has plus points but there isn't much time for patience in football , we are 8 games in and still playing with very little organisation if it carries on for another 6 games fans will be making allsorts of attacks on him while Ferdinand will sit back Teflon coated that's why the club have to separate what Ramsey and Ferdinand consider their best squad of 18 and intensively work them for a month at least in an attempt to gain a system and team understanding of organization , there will be plenty of time to include the rest of the players after we have achieved a balanced side or as and when injuries dictate
                          Last edited by dogsrrs; 15-09-2015, 09:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                            No mate I don't want him to coat him off , I think he needs help he has taken a big jump from youth coach to 1st team coach he's been thrown in at deep end and still hasn't got his teams playing anywhere at the level they need to be at .if he isn't going to get the help he needs , then the kindest and best thing to is yes sack or demote him as you rightly say he has plus points but there isn't much time for patience in football , we are 8 games in and still playing with very little organisation if it carries on for another 6 games fans will be making allsorts of attacks on him while Ferdinand will sit back Teflon coated that's why the club have to separate what Ramsey and Ferdinand consider their best squad of 18 and intensively work them for a month at least in an attempt to gain a system and team understanding of organization , there will be plenty of time to include the rest of the after we have achieved a balanced side or as and when injuries dictate
                            This is the problem these days.

Comment

Working...
                            X