X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glad we play midweek

Chance to put things right and get this feeling out the system

Expecting much much more from Chery, Phillips and Henry

Agree re Chery and Phillips, though to be fair both have been soccer studs so far.

Henry? He's an average player, and short of being there to fill in for injury should not be a consistent starter, not if we truly feel we can contend for promotion.

Comment

Always liked and backed Henry but looks like a season to far this year

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        Expecting much much more from Chery
        Tidy player but he don't half bottle a tackle.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
          You know what Jimmy I saw him pull out three times today in 50/50 if hes going play in this country and in championship needs go in for those

Comment

Aint his game. Always looks for the ball and doesn't shy away from trying to create. Needs a bit more than a fairly static Austin to aim for.

Comment

Reckon we will bounce back on Weds, reckon we will win 3-1 personally.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                You know what Jimmy I saw him pull out three times today in 50/50 if hes going play in this country and in championship needs go in for those
                100% agree Wests

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
                Aint his game. Always looks for the ball and doesn't shy away from trying to create. Needs a bit more than a fairly static Austin to aim for.
                Not having that mate. These were not crunchers we're expecting him to put in here, just a foot in to at least try and win the ball. You can't just not tackle because it's 'not your game' when has basic tackling not been a part of anyone's game or the game of football in general?

Comment

100% agree Wests

Not having that mate. These were not crunchers we're expecting him to put in here, just a foot in to at least try and win the ball. You can't just not tackle because it's 'not your game' when has basic tackling not been a part of anyone's game or the game of football in general?
                  I take your point and do agree to an extent. Just dont think he will ever do that. Just get these players from time to time that havnt got that in their nature. A certain former player of ours who i dare not name or all hell might break lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
                    I take your point and do agree to an extent. Just dont think he will ever do that. Just get these players from time to time that havnt got that in their nature. A certain former player of ours who i dare not name or all hell might break lose.
                    Yea I defo hear your point geez, just think its wholly unacceptable myself.

Comment

Working...
                    X