Does Ramsay know how to play at home?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Home Record of Chris Ramsey

I make it 2 wins from 11 games - with absolute turgid football.

He maybe a good coach but he can't read a game of football!

Comment

The system works everyone just calm down. We played 16 minutes of good football yesterday and we looked great and got a goal out of it then #### hit the fan when Green did what Green has always done. Players will get used to the system and some more quality will come in through the likes of Sandro and Leroy and we will be fine. I have no doubt that if green hadnt of FARKED UP we would have won the game and i dont care what you say about the first half, the only thing that matters is the score board and in that area we were fine. Leroy is a bigger body and although I think Mas plays better further up he may have to drop back to Dm with leroy slotting in behind Charlie and providing that bigger body that we all think and know charlie needs.

Comment

Although we didn't play great, we were ahead and i do think we would have seen the game out if Green hadnt had his mare.

Not sure why this loss is being attributed to Ramsey? Do people still think we should be steam rolling this division?

Comment

Working...
        X