No announcement yet.

Austin was fuming after the game, makes a change from players laughing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

first of all, if someone in the paddocks is giving him stick, they need to sort themselves out or go down the road to sw6.

but more importantly, people should not let that stand. they should tell this mug off. charlie's (championship leading) goals tally will most likely be THE reason we are where we are at the end of the season. If you see your mate getting slagged off by some b1rk on the street you back your mates. I don't see why this is any different.
    Rangers Til I Die
    follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
      CR tactics at home are crap no support we got what we deserved, down to ten men we were so disorganised just shows he is totally clueless as a manager.
      Yet when we won the previous 3 games you had nothing at all to say
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
        On the contrary, he needs to continue giving it back to the numbskulls in the crowd slating him, who he continually proves wrong. His job is to score goals which he keeps doing. What more can anyone expect of him? If they had two brain-cells to rub together they'd probably feel embarrassed.
        This. Some absolute donuts supporting QPR nowadays.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
          No service all game. no support all game(again) . Has to make his own chances due to the pathetic quality of our a)set piece delivery and b)final balls into the box. To top that off the manager as well as god knows how many thousands of people can see that this is happening but do we mix things up? Do we change our system(Ever) to support him? On top of that someones obviously digging him out as hits pointed out its not the first time hes made gestures to someone in the crowd when he scores. feeds of scraps and is still without question our biggest goal threat. id be pretty ####ed off at the end of the game too if i was him
          got to agree he did the work made the goal and it was the rest that let him down he is in a championship club as well ! I think of all the players on that pitch he was again the one making the effort I would have the hump it must be deja vu for him just like last season no way he will stay in jan unless the performance s improves and the result important season this year he said and yes it is we need to be challenging for promotional places .

Comment

Working...
          X