No announcement yet.

Angella debut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its gotta be Hall and Ang. No room for sentiments.

Comment

his presence reminded me of Macca.

Comment

How his not playing in the prem is beyond me, what a cracking signing

Comment

will he be fit for Wednesday? going to that, look forward to seeing him and Luongo, both getting rave reviews
          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
          This morning's tempest I have to cross
          I must be guided without a stumble
          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
            nothing wrong with that
            I thought Ned played as well as I have ever seen him yesterday, I started a thread a few weeks ago stating he maybe the weak link at CB, I think Hall is a great signing, it's to early to call Angella but being a manager means sometimes you have to make tough calls, that's said I don't believe Hall or Doughty should have been dropped yesterday.

In answer to your question, if Angella continues this way, yes, or start playing 3 at the back? Just seen west suggest this also, but that's the sort of thing we could do if chasing a game I suppose.

Ramsey had better have us in the top two by the beginning of December or he might pay!
            Last edited by californiahoop; 13-09-2015, 08:31 AM.
            Kept the faith!

Comment

Angella literally head and shoulders above any other centre back we have at the club.

Only when he went off did O'Grady get the bully on.

Comment

Make him captain, asap. Ned aint right the man for the job.

Comment

Yes, much more vocal than Ned. Looks proper captain material

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                    Stanley drops Onuoha? My Word. I thought he was one of your favourite players. No pun.

Angella and Hall might work well together.
                    Ned is decent but just not as good as Hall and Angella IMO. He's strong quick and good in the air and in the tackle but his distribution is what lets him down at times. Think the other two would make a better paring

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                      Ned is decent but just not as good as Hall and Angella IMO. He's strong quick and good in the air and in the tackle but his distribution is what lets him down at times. Think the other two would make a better paring
                      We'll see soon enough, Ned is just about due to pull his hammy.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                        His whole game looked better yesterday, but I liked Hall from the moment I saw him! How the hell can we pay £8m for Caulker when we could have picked this kid up, lol.

If Angella continues the way he started then Ramsey has a long term call to make, Good problem, but Hall plus one for me!
                        Kept the faith!

Comment

Horrible to say cos neds been a very good no nonsense player for us , but i would rather go with angella and hall.

Comment

Just read Angella had 5 stitches. 5 bloody stitches and he couldn't continue? It was obvious the player wanted to carry on but the back room staff pulled him out. Are we really that incompetent that we can't put 5 stitches in and wrap him up quick and carry on? Madness.

Hall is decent but we lost something when Angella went off. The way he strides forward and actually looks up and plays the pass is like a breath of fresh air. Hope he can carry on as he started, looks absolute class.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                              Looks twice the CB Caulker was in the short time I saw of him.
                              Very true, think he was the best player on the pitch. I'd like to see him with Hall.

Comment

Westy suggested 3 at the back, so we could get 2 up front, could that be the answer to the cb conundrum?

Comment

Working...
                                X