Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just back.

Well it wasn't great was it?
    Apart from a 10-15min patch in the second half which included the goal, we were very average today, Forest were average too. They only looked any good when we went down to 10 men and everything went south.
    Greeno, what on earth was that? I like him and think he gets a harsh time from most on here, but that was inexcusable. Plus point here is that we get to see if Smithies can keep him out of the team, should be interesting. Thought he did alright when he came on, nothing he could do about either goal imo, the 2nd goal was p!ss poor defending.
    The 2 debutants...Thought Angella looked rock solid and was a shame he had to go off. Toszer was ok.
    We seemed to have very little bite about us today, second to every ball, sluggish. Not great at all today. Good goal by Charlie though.
    All of that said, it's not the end of the world. We just have to dust ourselves down and go again Wednesday.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

I think even if Smithies keeps us 3 clean sheets Green will walk straight back in.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoop-du-Jour View Post
      I think even if Smithies keeps us 3 clean sheets Green will walk straight back in.
      I'm not so sure. I think Ramsey will give him a chance if he impresses in the next 3 games.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Up to Smithies now, he's got the job for the next three games. If he does well, Green's a bench warmer. No one to blame but himself.
        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Why 3 games? 1 match suspension for green.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
            Why 3 games? 1 match suspension for green.
            Straight red is three game ban.
            Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Check the rules my dear man

Comment

3 game ban. Proffesional foul preventing a goal scoring oppertunity and a straight red card. Unless you know something i don't?

Comment

Definitely one match ban for professional foul

Comment

Jesus weep.

Comment

Just looked this up . Could well be right does state in the rules that it can be a 1 game ban even for a straight red. Honestly never knew that , learn something new every day

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                        Just looked this up . Could well be right does state in the rules that it can be a 1 game ban even for a straight red. Honestly never knew that , learn something new every day
                        With respect, it is right.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                          With respect, it is right.
                          Yeah I see that now mate . Was just commenting that I never knew that and thought all straight Reds were auto 3 gamers . Live and learn

Comment

In Greens case it might be a good idea to make that a three.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonR View Post
                              In Greens case it might be a good idea to make that a three.
                              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
                              X