Rob Green

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
    After that awful game and dispiriting result, this made me laugh out loud.
    Lol. Gotta laugh mate
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Personally thought Nedhum's back pass was fine - when he kicked it I actually thought "well done, dealt with that comfortably under pressure, easy one for the keeper." A defender should be able to pass those back rather than having to turn and risk getting tackled.

Comment

As I have posted elsewhere, your defence needs to be a unit, all 5, and in that unit an understanding of each others strengths and weakness'.
        Now I fully understand where you're coming from with your assessment of Greeno.
        But every gk does things different or not as good at some things as other keepers. So some catch, some punch, some stay on their line
        and ask the defenders to deal with crosses.
        I think our defenders need to deal with back passes by not doing it, but you do have some good points there.

Comment

Green lost us the game. His mistake. Terrible back pass but the amount of time he had it shouldn't have mattered.
          C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
            As I have posted elsewhere, your defence needs to be a unit, all 5, and in that unit an understanding of each others strengths and weakness'.
            Now I fully understand where you're coming from with your assessment of Greeno.
            But every gk does things different or not as good at some things as other keepers. So some catch, some punch, some stay on their line
            and ask the defenders to deal with crosses.
            I think our defenders need to deal with back passes by not doing it, but you do have some good points there.
            Fair enough. Either way Green and Onouha have played a lot of games with each other by now, presumably the coach has told them what he expects. Warnock, for instance, was very old school and just said the defender should boot it out.

Comment

Prediction going forward is we will concede loads of goals when Green is in goal from defenders getting caught out as they will have zero confidence in giving the ball to him

Comment

Well exactly stainrod, don't these players have plans for scenarios ?...At the same time I can see as well as anybody else that he (Greeno) has
                lost us at least a point. Also agree with West that all players in the modern game at this level, should be able to kick a ball 1st time.
                Cut out this showboating stuff from gks.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  Prediction going forward is we will concede loads of goals when Green is in goal from defenders getting caught out as they will have zero confidence in giving the ball to him
                  Yep agree, today's game will be in their minds

Comment

Bad mistake by Green. Smithies has his chance now.
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
                      Whilst smithies doesn't look great green must not start again this season
                      How about giving him a chance? No?
                      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                      Pawel Wszolek - 6
                      Luke Freeman - 6
                      Matt Smith - 6
                      Ebere Eze - 4
                      Joel Lynch - 3
                      Tomer Hemed - 3
                      Toni Leistner - 2
                      Massimo Luongo- 2
                      Angel Rangel - 2
                      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                      Geoff Cameron - 1
                      Aramide Oteh - 1
                      Jake Bidwell - 1
                      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Green farked us today, shocking error.

And also that Smithies looks proper $hit n all. No commanding at all and that second goal was embarrassingly soft.
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                          Personally thought Nedhum's back pass was fine - when he kicked it I actually thought "well done, dealt with that comfortably under pressure, easy one for the keeper." A defender should be able to pass those back rather than having to turn and risk getting tackled.
                          This. Me too. He was under pressure and did well. I then looked up field only to then see Green take the forward down.

Comment

hes another

nother bruce grobblear he was obsviously paid by some multi millionair to make that mistake while they put millions on forest to win
                            he wants shooting i hate him he cost me 500 pound
                            Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

At his age and years of first team experience at the level he has been playing at, Rob Green should by now be able to either control a football or kick a football. If he really still can't do the former, putting his boot through it would have been the best option.

However, having once again made a bad decision and messed it up, he still had the option of letting them score. And with 11 v 11 and the way we had finally started to play, we could well still have won that game.

Totally his fault, nobody else's and I'm sure even he would admit how stupid and unprofessional it was.

In my opinion, this is the final straw. Makes far too many basic errors and is incompetent in terms of the basics like catching, kicking, organising his defence and commanding his area.

Have to confess, I'm not a fan of the keeper. Seems like a nice bloke though.

Comment

i hate green

I HATE GREEN WITH A PASION

but the other keeper also looks crap so what can we do
                                Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Working...
                                X