X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rob Green

40K per week....................

Is there anything he CAN do?

#rightsort#nearpostmaster#cannotsaveashotfromoutsi dethearea#flappy#halfvolleyking#englandsno3
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Whilst smithies doesn't look great green must not start again this season

Comment

Just out of interest hits but does Bentley ever make any mistakes for Southend? I'm not a big rob green fan by any means,mistakes happen,part of football I'm afraid!

Comment

This is a basic error. Makes them every game. Like Greeno and he's a good reaction stopper but he's cost us 3points today with his incompetence.

Comment

Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post
          Just out of interest hits but does Bentley ever make any mistakes for Southend? I'm not a big rob green fan by any means,mistakes happen,part of football I'm afraid!
          20+ cleansheets last season, can kick a ball, can catch a ball, its a start mate.

Comment

yeah but when a player is guaranteed a serious mistake every 2-3 games, mistakes that cost goals, you cant just say "mistakes happen etc", you gotta draw the line after it happens for the 5th, 6th, 7th time etc

Comment

He is a good goalkeeper, however, from the start I noticed him being a bit casual. Like smiling if he made a mistake when he should be angry!

Comment

he has done the impossible and cost us two goals yet again, this time without being on the pitch.

Comment

It was an horrendous error, just kick it as far and as high as you can Rob, don't try and control it, but defenders need to maybe think,
                  that a hurried bouncing back pass is too difficult for keepers, so whack the b***er into row z, and reshape.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                    20+ cleansheets last season, can kick a ball, can catch a ball, its a start mate.
                    Yeah sounds good to me. As u have said b4 should of paid what Southend wanted instead of paying for smithies. Odd business by the club for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                      This is a basic error...he's cost us 3points today
                      Have to agree.

Comment

No doubt about it. Terrible mistake. But why oh why has Chief taken so long to deal with it in the first place

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsgate Hoop View Post
                          No doubt about it. Terrible mistake. But why oh why has Chief taken so long to deal with it in the first place
                          Yeh, it's Onuohas fault our keeper can't kick the ball.

Comment

Said the same as I said 2 years ago.

Liability.

Smithies looks like he has zero confidence. Fantastic.

Comment

Bentley Smithies Green, who ever will all make mistakes, we had a keeper here 4 seasons ago who was
                              top drawer and created new club records................and he too wasn't good enough for some. It's about defending as a five,
                              a unit, there were 2 mistakes the back pass and the god awful casual-ness of Greeno

Comment

Working...
                              X