Lets be Honest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets be Honest

We haven't looked as good as Forest today or Reading last night. By all accounts (I wasn't there) we were far from convincing
    at Huddersfield. We all are happy that Chaz & Matty are still here, but we are far from a top 2 side based on these performances, and
    more like a run of the mill side hoping (like so many others) to make the top 6.
    I mean even the Wolves game we started poorly. Think we as fans get too carried away with our under-performers

Agreed............We were clueless against Forest today.

CR ....out please.

Comment

We will be there or there abouts
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
        We haven't looked as good as Forest today or Reading last night. By all accounts (I wasn't there) we were far from convincing
        at Huddersfield. We all are happy that Chaz & Matty are still here, but we are far from a top 2 side based on these performances, and
        more like a run of the mill side hoping (like so many others) to make the top 6.
        I mean even the Wolves game we started poorly. Think we as fans get too carried away with our under-performers
        Agree with this. Names will not makes a team. MP, CA (apart from the goal), Cherry were all non-existent. Forest were all over us and would be unjust if we manage to win the game. However, Green did gave a lifeline.

Comment

Working...
        X