Boro away now on sky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
    As if they'd ever even consider being 'fair' mate.

We, the lifeblood of the game are bottom of the rung.

The little man sitting in a hut in China watching chelsea v liverpool are more important to Sky & the FA / Football league as he is target paying audience. Not us, the mugs who actually go and travel to games all over the country, rain or shine.

Despicable attitude to the real football fans.
    Then the PL and FL need to grow some minerals for once instead of perpetually kowtowing to their paymasters. Who's game is it anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
      Midweek 2-0 loss, Trevor Sinclairs last game? I was on that
      Yep, just run into who I was sat next to on the way up there. Ain't seen him for few years.real coincidence.
      "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
      London Pride is a flower that's free.
      London Pride means our own dear town to us,
      And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

82 was a better reply result, pain in the neck to get to and back.
        My old man was the star player for HMP Parkhurst during their successful and unbeaten 77/78 season.

Comment

Tv hoodoo? another defeat then ��

Comment

Really not looking fwd to this .....tell sky to f-off ...#nomorelivetvgames

Comment

We can't play on sky!
              Under Les Ferdinand:
              Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
              Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
              Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
              Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
              And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                Their should be a legal stipulation between Sky and PL/FL that if they change game times then fans should be compensated for their travel losses if they provide proof of having forked out.

It's seems the only fair solution, and not as if Sky can't afford it. It might also make them think twice before messing with fixture dates.
                Totally agree again the fans suffer,without them football would be nothing

Comment

When the fixtures come out in July that should be it,, that gives people time to plan a head to fit in there travel plans, games should not change once the fixtures come out fark Sky, I don't even agree with the brenford KO change. What time would the rugby World Cup be let's say 4 o clock, the Brentford game could off kicked off at 11.30 with out any hassle
                  You Rsssssss

Comment

Me and me pal going to this but we might stay in Newcastle as Boro looks like something out of benefits street. Anyone suggest anywhere decent in or around Boro before we book?

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                      Me and me pal going to this but we might stay in Newcastle as Boro looks like something out of benefits street. Anyone suggest anywhere decent in or around Boro before we book?
                      Newcastle.
                      "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                      London Pride is a flower that's free.
                      London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                      And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

How hard can it be for Sky to liaise with the football authorities prior to the fixtures being released to the public, to pick all their live games and let that be it? Waiting for the season to start and then changing dates when they please is disgusting.

Comment

football is no longer for the supporters it's for all the bods paying over priced monthly direct debits to sky etc

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                            football is no longer for the supporters it's for all the bods paying over priced monthly direct debits to sky etc
                            I'm one off the mugs, if it was not for my boys it would be cut right off. Am sure I can find better things to do with my sky bill £81 a month
                            You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                              Been that way for a long time now 72 and getting worse every year. Very sad for those of us who remember the real game.
                              'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

my BT recently went up £55 i told them i was going to leave, i never use the landline , the 12.45 PL k.o i always miss because i travel to QPR etc. i got them to agree to £35 a month for 12 months. so you can have a haggle with these people , great if u like watching italian , german and french football live as well

Comment

Working...
                                X