No announcement yet.

Boro away now on sky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was planning to go up a stay will have to add another night now SKY Ba****DS

Comment

Originally posted by loneranger View Post
      Went there on the lsa for a cup replay I'm sure years ago. Couldn't have a bar of that sort of journey nowadays on a coach. Blinding effort by all that do go.
      Was on that coach as well

I think we were losing 2-1 at home in the first game and I was dreading us scoring late as hated the thought of the midweek replay up there

Comment

Can't see more than 150 braving it!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Is this definite? QPR fixture list still has it on the Saturday, had pencilled it in, but can't make it if it is on the Friday

Comment

Originally posted by Garyd73 View Post
            Bloody hell I can't go now as I have to work, more money down the drain having an away ST thanks to those ######s at Sky. I don't get to go to any away games in November as the other is Derby mid week as well, if they want to have games on live between Mon-Fri there should be no more than 100 miles between teams so the supporters can get there and back rather than pandering to fans.

Last train back to London is 20:56 which is ####ing handy.
            Can't you speak to the club and tell them not to send the tickets to you? Surely they can either sell them to someone else or return them?

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar Jetman View Post
              Can't you speak to the club and tell them not to send the tickets to you? Surely they can either sell them to someone else or return them?
              I gave up my away season ticket as I was fed up paying an extra £3.50 a ticket booking fee even when I once received three in one envelope and now my mate collects them each time

In the past though you could cancel the ticket and get a refund or not have them issued in the first place if you contact them

Comment

saw this news and was absolutely furious. saturday game meant a pish up on the lsa. now friday night, that far up north,... I dont have any more holidays from work to take off.

i hate watching it on sky. not the same.

might be the first game i miss this season. fk
                Rangers Til I Die
                follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar Jetman View Post
                  Nope sadly, Yeovil, Wolves, Derby, Boro going to be missed so far. Still worth having as don't need to worry about games like Fulham and Brentford, generally just give the spare tickets away for nothing as would rather they get used, going to miss Birmingham as well due to holiday.

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                    Can't see more than 150 braving it!
                    Have we ever taken as little as 150 to an away league game in our history?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                      Have we ever taken as little as 150 to an away league game in our history?
                      Yes a few times

Sheffield Wednesday Crewe and Everton a few years ago stick out

Comment

i used

i used to love driving up to cambridge away on a hot summers day that was a great day out.
                        Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Not good news at all just cost me another 90 quid to change my train and book a hotel thanks sky !

Comment

Their should be a legal stipulation between Sky and PL/FL that if they change game times then fans should be compensated for their travel losses if they provide proof of having forked out.

It's seems the only fair solution, and not as if Sky can't afford it. It might also make them think twice before messing with fixture dates.

Comment

Stopped off at Wetherby service station today on the way home from Northumberland, the MK Dons team were frequenting the delights of the service station food hall on their way to Boro for their game tomorrow.

Look like a right bunch of youngsters, I'm getting old
                              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                                Their should be a legal stipulation between Sky and PL/FL that if they change game times then fans should be compensated for their travel losses if they provide proof of having forked out.

It's seems the only fair solution, and not as if Sky can't afford it. It might also make them think twice before messing with fixture dates.
                                As if they'd ever even consider being 'fair' mate.

We, the lifeblood of the game are bottom of the rung.

The little man sitting in a hut in China watching chelsea v liverpool are more important to Sky & the FA / Football league as he is target paying audience. Not us, the mugs who actually go and travel to games all over the country, rain or shine.

Despicable attitude to the real football fans.

Comment

Working...
                                X