Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charles Austin interview

...On The Sports Bar - TalkSport

Listen again: http://talksport.com/football/was-ne...-150910166026?

I'll put the link up when available for whoever missed it.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
      I'll put the link up when available for whoever missed it.
      That'll be me

Comment

Originally posted by Hoop-du-Jour View Post
        That'll be me
        Amongst other things, discussed the unnamed PL club he turned down in the window (Palace I think); his reasons for staying at QPR, plus his England experience.

Comment

Listen again: http://talksport.com/football/was-ne...-150910166026? (now added to OP)

Comment

Amongst other things, discussed the unnamed PL club he turned down in the window (Palace I think); his reasons for staying at QPR, plus his England experience.
            I reckon it had to be Newcastle i really do. His missus put the block on it cos she wouldn't handle living up there. Honestly, why would charlie austin turn down crystal palace, he just wouldnt.

Comment

A good listen to be fair but quite clear he will be off at the end of the year. (Would love him to sign a new deal)

- Great to hear how committed and honest he is, really like that about him and refreshing to see of course.
              - Sad to know he probably would have left had the right move come. (Obviously the right price too)

His confidence is massive right now, he's a HUGE player at this club right and in the media spotlight. (And he knows it...)

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
                A good listen to be fair but quite clear he will be off at the end of the year. (Would love him to sign a new deal)

- Great to hear how committed and honest he is, really like that about him and refreshing to see of course.
                - Sad to know he probably would have left had the right move come. (Obviously the right price too)

His confidence is massive right now, he's a HUGE player at this club right and in the media spotlight. (And he knows it...)
                Agreed and he seems to have been in the media more because of the non-move ironically.

Comment

listerned last night came across really well, said he will be giving it his all 110% by the sound though looks like he'll be off the end of the season regardless of whether we're promoted or not?

Comment

Norwich

Comment

Originally posted by moon_safari View Post
                      Norwich
                      Hello Moon. Haven't seen you on here for a bit.
                      Always happy to see that Avatar. That is still in my top ten albums ever.

Comment

Think it probably was Norwich, as they were trying for Gayle at the last minute and clearly were after another up top. Think they will be straight back down, so no point in Chaz moving, to then want another move a year later.

Palace spent a fair amount and bought in a fair few strikers, dont think they were in for Chaz at all.

All done and dusted now and hopefully these questions about why he didnt go can stop from the media as its starting to pi$$ me off hearing him being quite clear that he is off at the end of the season regardless.

Comment

Originally posted by moon_safari View Post
                          Norwich
                          Hello dude, longtime, how are you?
                          Kept the faith!

Comment

Yes, he appears to have his mind set on a move at the end of his contract. But in six months, who knows? Maybe his missus will go to work on him again and he'll sign for a better deal with relegation clauses etc... maybe...

Comment

Charlie will score 20 plus this season IMO
                              R's

Comment

Working...
                              X