No announcement yet.

Polter - Hamstring Injury

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adebayo r on loan till January. Spurs left him out their squad so they might as well pay his wages to

Comment

Jet , mackie, Blackwood. Seeing as we only play one up I think we will survive for a few weeks .

Comment

Just see this guy getting several injuries, his style of play will undoubtedly bring injuries
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
          Hope for the worst for a player who has done nothing tp warrant it? You're a joke.
          Totally agree - what has he done wrong? Imagine if he actually read this thread - makes me cringe

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            Polter and Perch are deffo the new victims. Shame Gobern left or we could of had three.
            perch is not a victim mate, he is utter donkey turd. said it before we even signed him

#itk
            #gotonemorerightthaninsider
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Doesn't look too good so far

Comment

Hope for the worst for a player who has done nothing tp warrant it? You're a joke.

Joke is putting it kindly

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                  Doesn't look too good so far
                  Mark my words you'll change your mind, once he get's given the chance watch his game play.

Comment

I think this guy has got a lot to offer,will certainly shake up some defenders
                    with his style of play,determination and power.

Comment

I think he'll come good 2nd half of season. Predicting 7-8 goals by season's end.

Comment

Whoever puts on our shirt,however limited in some eyes,should get our full backing and support!...remember ugly ducklings can become lovely pancake rolls!
                        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

His hold up & lay game & battering ram style looks good to me. I like him, & predict cult hero status for our Big Fcking German.
                          Last edited by A Man Without A Clue; 04-09-2015, 07:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by A Man Without A Clue View Post
                            His hold up & lay game & battering ram style looks good to me. I like him, & predict cult hero status for our Big Fcking German.
                            Furlong.... Hated then Loved
                            Helguson... Hated then Loved
                            Zamora... Hated then Loved

Polter... TBC

He hasnt had a fair chance yet and already is being slaughtered. What has happened to us QPR fans? Seriously get a grip some of you. Personally I think he has some great QPR qualities. Will work solidly for 90 mins chasing down every single ball, Strong as anything and likely to win most balls in the air.

Ok he is not showing much ball control, but believe me he will come in good use for us.

Comment

I can't believe that some posters are being critical of Polter and Perch after a few league games - Polter hasn't even started a league game yet! Probably the same posters that ridiculed Austin and Matty Phillips after a handful of games.

Comment

Perch made championship team of the week I read somewhere.

And as for Polter? In my opinion large players always seem to struggle more with their touch when they start a season, or come back from injury. Only remedy is game time. It was the same with Matty he also needed a run of games to come good.
                                https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Working...
                                X