Caulker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
    He has actually played, played a few games in Europe too. But also has had injuries..

In a nut shell; The Saints fans already think he is TOILET!!! Sounds like we got a fantastic deal. £2/£2.5million and all his wages paid for this season!

Fair PLAY!
    Yeah, my Saints pals aren't impressed at all with what they've seen so far!

Comment

witch hunts are great cos then one player carries the can for everything and others get off free

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
        Hoping he has a good season so he can come back to us a better player, or we can sell him for a decent fee.

Being happy thats hes not performing doesnt make sense to me
        Good post Jeems. I don't rate him personally but certainly hope that Koeman can teach him something while he is there. He certainly has the physical attributes to be a very good player.
        'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

[QUOTE=Jeems;1463792]Hoping he has a good season so he can come back to us a better player, or we can sell him for a decent fee.

Being happy thats hes not performing doesnt make sense to me[/QUOTE

No you're right that doesn't make any sense mate but that's where our agreement ends I hope he has a good season so he doesn't come back

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
            Spurs fans were livid when they got rid. Was the first straw in the AVB out campaign. Redknapp wasn't desperate and stupid in signing him because he had just been touted by many in the game as a future national team regular and captain. He can be a top quality player, he has the tools. I've repeatedly said it myself. He isn't there yet by any means, but he needs to watch the game more to get an understanding of the base decision making required at this level. When he sorts that, he will be fantastic
            Spurs completely hustled Cardiff with that deal and I doubt it was AVB's call anyway, Levy dictates their transfer activities.

He's a good athlete but he lacks the composure or mentality to make it as a top player, you cannot coach brains and no amount of strength or size can make up for that. I'd wager that he'll never be at a club of Spurs' size again, a journeyman career beckons.

Comment

Thought he was loaned out to cover his premier wages that's all.

Comment

Originally posted by très bon don View Post
                Spurs completely hustled Cardiff with that deal and I doubt it was AVB's call anyway, Levy dictates their transfer activities.

He's a good athlete but he lacks the composure or mentality to make it as a top player, you cannot coach brains and no amount of strength or size can make up for that. I'd wager that he'll never be at a club of Spurs' size again, a journeyman career beckons.
                Spot on but Nasser does stats so wouldn't make much sense of your post unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                  I don't buy those kind of stats. Fer also has 2 relegations to his name and he is a fantastic player. 1 player can't be judged like that. Players like Phil Neville have a great CV but he was God damn awful. His brother clearly had all the talented genes
                  Just saying you can make whatever you like from stats.

Phil Neville awful ?

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                    Just saying you can make whatever you like from stats.

Phil Neville awful ?
                    Laughable eh. One of the best utility players in recent times. Ugly as a bag of spanners yes & one of the most boring humans in existence but awful? Yea right

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                      Laughable eh. One of the best utility players in recent times. Ugly as a bag of spanners yes & one of the most boring humans in existence but awful? Yea right
                      Tickled me
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I don't think he will mature as a player until around 25/26, very young for a CB, he needed a few years under good coaching, as stated above, for us it's best he comes back a better player or we make our money back, he really should have stayed this season and put some roots down!
                        Kept the faith!

Comment

He goes out on the pi$$ a fair bit around my way. Only seen him twice and both times was off his nut being a complete bellend. Heard a few similar stories as well.

Not saying players cant go out and have a drink from time to time, but everything about his seems to have this attitude that he has already made the big time and the hard graft is over. Will be surprised if he improves much.

Comment

Average player
                            R's

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
                              He goes out on the pi$$ a fair bit around my way. Only seen him twice and both times was off his nut being a complete bellend. Heard a few similar stories as well.

Not saying players cant go out and have a drink from time to time, but everything about his seems to have this attitude that he has already made the big time and the hard graft is over. Will be surprised if he improves much.
                              That's rumour ain't it? Likes the source too much and has an attitude. He'll need to get that in check if his footballing career is going to go anywhere.

Comment

Looks like clark carlisle acts like clark carlisle.

Comment

Working...
                                X