Clear All

• Cole Kpekawa called up for England U20

Great news!!!

http://mobile.qpr.co.uk//news/articl...c-2667083.aspx
    Kept the faith!

Chuffed for the kid
    You Rsssssss

Comment

See a picture of reece cox going off to join ireland as well this morning,

Comment

Hopefully Doughty gets a Wales call up soon and Furlong gets his chance.
        Kept the faith!

Comment

Great Achievement.. Well done Cole. Might give a bit of inspiration for the other youngsters.
          C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Indeed, Doughty, Kpetawa,Cox and Furlong can be proud of achievements to date, a BIG shout out to Gallen, respect!!!
            Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              Played in a tournament over Feltham School on Sunday and he was playing for a side there. Didn't really get to see him play but he was a gobby little farker giving it to the refs Didn't realise hwo small he was tbf, looks like a 14 year old!

As for the OP: chuffed for the lad, he looks to have some real potential.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Really like this kid, think he's going places.

Comment

He is going to be a great CB!
                  Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                    Played in a tournament over Feltham School on Sunday and he was playing for a side there. Didn't really get to see him play but he was a gobby little farker giving it to the refs Didn't realise hwo small he was tbf, looks like a 14 year old!

As for the OP: chuffed for the lad, he looks to have some real potential.
                    They allowed to do that mate? Seems strange dont it, some clogger could do him for being flash. Did his team win it?

Comment

They allowed to do that mate? Seems strange dont it, some clogger could do him for being flash. Did his team win it?
                      Tbh I doubt the club knew I can't imagine they would let him. Nah his team were proper pony, BAA 3rd team was just playing with his pals, a couple lads in my side knew them and asked about it said he just popped down and said he would help em out.
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I can't believe more hasn't been made of this young lad being called up, hope he doesn't read this board, lol.
                        Kept the faith!

Comment

Should do the lad a world of good and improve his confidence
                          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Well done Cole and good luck
                            From the Hills of Kerry
                            To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                              Chuffed for the kid
                              Very pleased for both of them, good luck boys.

Comment

Working...
                              X