Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boro are generally 2-1 with most bookies to win the league...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boro are generally 2-1 with most bookies to win the league...

Whilst QPR are generally 12s....are they that much better than us given yesterday's window?

Stick a tenner on us then!
    I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

Originally posted by andythefish View Post
      Stick a tenner on us then!
      Done already....and some!

Comment

Not in my opinion they are not but I guess we will know when we go head to head with them.

Last year Derby were clear favourites and failed to go up, the year before we were and got their by the skin of our teeth!

I may be biased (of course) but I genuinely like the look of our side now.

Comment

Originally posted by Since1971 View Post
          Not in my opinion they are not but I guess we will know when we go head to head with them.

Last year Derby were clear favourites and failed to go up, the year before we were and got their by the skin of our teeth!

I may be biased (of course) but I genuinely like the look of our side now.
          we're 4th favourites (behind boro, hull and brighton) at the mo'... i'd say that, if anything, that's quite short odds (despite the good window, i'd still snap anyone's hand off if they offered a guaranteed 4th place finish). give it a couple of weeks and those odds will drift out to 20-ish.

this is a long, hard league, i still think a lot of teams with longer odds than us (leeds, wolves etc) have better chances of automatic promotion than we do.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post
            Whilst QPR are generally 12s....are they that much better than us given yesterday's window?
            Only because they were the highest remaining Championship side that didn't go up last year. Bookies tend to favour such sides rather than relegated teams normally selling key players.

Comment

Boro v QPR

Who's better on paper, who's better now, who's likely to be best by season's end?

Comment

One of the great things about the Championship is nobody has a frigging clue who is going to win it and that includes the bookies! The year Burnley finished second I saw a prediction that they would be 17th! Boro are strong but they lost their top scorer Bamford from last season. I don't see them as so much better than us - or any better than us for that matter.
                'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Close call. Might come down to the manager. Karanka has been doing an outstanding job for them and fingers crossed that Ramsey can do the same for us.
                  'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Fkin boro boro boro...like the rams another choking mob...play in a half empty stadium week in week out!
                    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Good, no problem with us being outsiders, more money to be won and no pressure on us!!

Comment

Originally posted by klonk View Post
                        we're 4th favourites (behind boro, hull and brighton) at the mo'... i'd say that, if anything, that's quite short odds (despite the good window, i'd still snap anyone's hand off if they offered a guaranteed 4th place finish). give it a couple of weeks and those odds will drift out to 20-ish.

this is a long, hard league, i still think a lot of teams with longer odds than us (leeds, wolves etc) have better chances of automatic promotion than we do.
                        Why do you think they have a better chance than us? Doesn't "long hard league" apply to other clubs as well? I'm backing our club to be in the mix at the end.
                        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Just had a score at 12s

Comment

Originally posted by klonk View Post

"We love you everyone else we do, we love you everyone else we do, oh everyone else we love you."

Comment

Originally posted by Ed the Ball View Post
                              Good, no problem with us being outsiders, more money to be won and no pressure on us!!
                              Exactly this.
                              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                              X